Langsung ke konten utama

Manaka's 10.000 character interview "Keyaki LOVE"

A summary of the important informations. Sorry, no full translation from me for this one!

from keyakizakamatome in Tumblr


Yone said in an interview before that Manaka has an awesome collection of comics.

Manaka said that she recommended a comic to Akanen before, but Akanen is the type of person that slows at returning borrowed items. It took her 3 months to return the comic to Manaka, and Akanen returned it with souvenirs from Sendai and apologized for being late.

Meanwhile, Dani is a bit strict in collecting her borrowed items.

Rina borrows phone charger from Manaka a lot of times. When she came to borrow it, Manaka would give it with a bitter smile on her face.

"Despite her young look, Rina is very mature and a person you could talk about serious subjects."
Pe too. "If she sees you a little bit down, she could come and ask 'Are you okay?'". She is very kind.

Manaka (M): I lend her my comics but it was just horrible. Do you know where she place my comics?
Interviewer (I): No idea. Where is it?
Manaka: Under her bed!! I said, "No way, i don't understand" but she said "Sorry, but this is the safest place". I don't understand what she mean by that!

I: Then what about Koike Minami?
M: I don't know, but Miichan seems like the kind of person who would immediately return borrowed items. My image of her is that she is a morning person who could also decide what hairstyle she is going to wear in the morning.

I: What about Kobayashi Yui?
M: As soon as Koba come to visit my place, she said (imitating her voice) "I want to stay here for a little while". It make me feel relieved.

Manaka thinks that Koba is an interesting person. Always sharp and curious about various things.

I: So she's the coolest member?
M: Rather than the coolest, i think she's the calmest.

"Oda as usual, likes to approach Koba. Just recently, we are about to ride the elevator. We tried to stuff everyone in, but some of eventually had to stay behind. Then, Oda approached Koba with a happy face. But Koba said, 'Please stop...' with a disgusted expression in her face"

I: But everyone likes that Oda!
M: Not really, because Oda is being annoying lately. Even Risa also says, "Lately, Oda is a bit annoying" (laughs). Oda too, as usual just sit and read her book.

I: Do you think her love for Oda has gone cold?
M: No, she's just a tsundere.

I: What about Moriya Akane?
M: Recently in a shooting, one of the staffs said "Akane, time to change clothes!" and she replied "Yes!". As she cheerfully run, she falls down. I saw it with Risa. Despite having the image of being serious at all time, she can still can be cute at times. That part of her is very interesting.

"Akanen invited me to watch a movie titled "Peach Girl", i said okay so the two of us went together. Then, there was this girl who sat next to us. Even at the scene where you shouldn't be crying, the girl cried. I kept looking at her, as a result i focused in her instead of the movie"

"I also went to watch Oboreru Naifu (Drowning Love) with Techi, Miyu, and Akanen. The story was heavy but i watched it for Komatsu Nana."

Manaka expressed her desire to meet Komatsu Nana.

Q: Episode with Sugai Yuuka
Manaka: She's very reliable and serious. I got the impression that she made efforts so her school will not clash with her work schedule.

Manaka revealed that Dani is having trouble balancing her school and work, "But looking at Dani makes me want to go to school too."

If she went to school, Manaka wanted to study about clothes and styling.

Q: What about Ishimori Nijika?
Manaka: This still related to the elevator story. Because the elevator doesn't fit for everyone, several members must wait at the 1st floor. Nijika was the last member of the first group to get out, and she pushed the button for the 1st floor before exiting the elevator so it would head down quickly to the members waiting below. I saw that, and i think of how kind Nijika is.

Q: What about Saito Fuyuka?
Manaka: She used to say, "When i change my contact, don't block me". She believed me when i jokingly said, "I blocked Fuuchan, so don't add me as a friend". She even sent me "Please don't block me" message. The day after we exchanged contact, she said, "Hey, you don't really block me, don't you?". She's really worried.

Fuuchan is surprisingly a worrywart.

I: She recently said that "I want to be with everyone in Keyakizaka forever". What do you think?
Manaka: ... During Eccentric MV filming, as we lay down on the grass to stargaze, Fuuchan cried. I, Miyu, Fuuchan, Neru, Naako, Dani, and Pe are there too. They told us that it's not possible to see the stars! Then Neru suddenly said, "Don't you think we are so small?" and Fuuchan started crying then.

Manaka: That time the phone also starts playing a sad song. About graduation or something like that. Neru continued by saying, "Why were we able to meet? Neru and Manaka, Nagasaki and Niigata, normally we wouldn't meet". Hearing that, Fuuchan cried even more.

Manaka: At that time, Miyu suddenly shouted, "I saw an UFO!" "It's definitely an UFO!"

Manaka: We were there originally to look for shooting stars. The night sky there was very beautiful. By the way, we did see a shooting star.

I: What about Suzumoto Miyu?
Manaka: Miyu is interesting. She's been very active in LINE lately. Also, Dani is busy reading all the time recently so she tried to make Dani sees her so she forces her self in a little bit but Dani just ignores her.

I: What about Nagasawa Nanako?
Manaka: Naako is interesting and weird. When i was in the dressing room, as i prank i plan to touch her ass. When they heard about what i am going to do, other members told me "Don't do it~". But i did anyway, and when i did Naako caught my hand and put it on her ass. "Eh!?", i was very surprised.

After that, the two of them are close, it's always fun when the two of them are together.

I: And what about Sato Shiori?
Manaka: She often laughs at funny images the members sent to group LINE while traveling, but she and Nijika are always the one receiving! ((as in, not contributing))

Manaka: I saw a huge panel advertising Shiichan's designed costume at the station and i thought "Wow, amazing, the uniform looks cute" and i think of that not as a member but objectively.

Q: Who do you think cry easily?
Manaka: Neru! She cried even when it's not a time where you supposed to be crying. When she did i would say "Neru~ Don't cry~" and she would say "Scary~" so in a way i suppose it's because she's kind.

Q: Habu Mizuho
Manaka: I stared at her a lot. Everything about her is so cute! From face, body parts, even to her height! Then, Habu-chan would notice and our eyes would meet, then we looked away! Maybe Habu-chan thinks that i am weird person, so that there is no misunderstanding i wanted to talk to her about it but i can't bring myself to say it (laughs)

Q: Ozeki Rika
Manaka: Oze and Uemu may appears weak in Keyakake, but they are very older sister like. They are really looking out for younger members like me.

Q: Harada Aoi
Manaka: When i think that she is mature, in the end her childish aspect is still stronger. When i and Risa was talking in the dressing room, Aoi breaks into the space between the two of us. Even after i ask her "What are you doing here?" she would still be there like it was normal. But in the other hand, i think she's amazing.

Manaka: When i told her, "Aoi, you are really annoying" she would puff her cheek in anger. Then, Risa would mime her.
I: Don't you think it because she wanted to be teased by you?
Manaka: I think so too. When i told Risa "Why did you mime her? Stop!", Aoi looked very happy.

Q: Hirate Yurina
Manaka thinks that she's very mature.

I: Is she also mature in the inside?
Manaka: Let's see... She likes amusement park, so there is still a cute side inside of her. Back in Laguna FES, we all ride the roller coaster after Techi said that she wanted to ride it. That makes us want to ride it too.

Saito Kyoko and Sasaki Mirei are friends with Manaka. She thinks that Hiragana members are good at talking.

Manaka: "My sister is Katohi oshi. She was so delighted when i sent her a picture i took"
Manaka: "From her look i thought she was a scary person but as it turns out she is squishy.

Q: What about Kyoko?
Manaka calls he "Nko", from "Kyonko"

Manaka: When i greet her with "Good morning, Nko" she would reply (while imitating her voice) "Ah, good morning. Ah, can you please stop that?" she would say it frankly.

Manaka: Risa likes Memi and would call her "Bubble-chan~" in a baby voice but then she would greet Kyoko with "Ah, Nko. Good work today."

Q: What about Sasaki Kumi and Iguchi Mao?
Manaka: I think i'm getting along well with the two of them well. We went to eat together with Risa. Kumi and Mao are close and comfortable with each other.

Q: Ushio Sarina?
Manaka: Cute voice, strong feminine image. She's close friend with Miichan, i see them together a lot during handshake event.

Q: Sasaki Mirei?
Manaka: Miipan is exactly my type, her face and the atmosphere around her. Techi and Ozeki likes her too, she's quite popular between Kanji members. Lately we are close and i could see her childish side, despite having mature side inside of her too. That gap of hers is really nice.

Q: Kageyama Yuuka
Manaka: I haven't spoken with her a lot, but i have the impression that she is dependable and good at communication. I remember at the beginning she came to me and say "Let's take a picture together". That really impressed me, because i am a shy person and won't be able to say it.

Q: Takase Mana and Higashimura Mei
Manaka said that she feels old seeing their fashion sense, and that they haven't talk much.

Q: Takamoto Ayaka
Manaka: Because she looked like Kyoko, the two of them are called "Twins" a lot. But Kyoko is more interesting like during handshake i would greet her "Ah, Nko, good work today" and she would say "Ah, good work. I don't like being called 'Nko'" she just said it. Then if i ask her to do Kyonko Heart, she would do it for me. When i ask her to do a quick one, she would cross her fingertips to do a mini Kyonko Heart. It's nice how she can follow the flow.

I: What about Shida Manaka herself?
Manaka: I think people who sees me don't think i am a good kid

Manaka: Also, i have more Polaroid photo of Risa more than anyone else in the world. I think i have like 20 sheets of it. I also asked her "Heart! Draw a heart for me! Then write 'For Mona-chan'!"

Manaka: Risa is so dangerously cute. I am touched that i am able to see her a lot lately. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju