Langsung ke konten utama

I started it ๐Ÿ“ท

Everyone

 

Happy New Year ☼

 

 

 


 

 

And congratulations to the new adults ✨

 

 

 

11 days have already passed in the year 2022.

 

How did you spend it?

 

As for me, I am fortunately able to spend a pretty busy 10 days.

 

I hope that you may

spend another year full of smiles and happiness again ๐Ÿ™‚

 

 

 

 

 

I was grateful

to be able to work as Sakurazaka to the end of the last year

and enter the new year together with the members!!

 

 

 

I was very happy to see the beautiful lines

of the red costume when for Kouhaku Uta Gassen performance ✨

 

The gloves on the costume that we wore

at the end was also very fresh ❤️

 


 

Thank you very much!

 

 

 

In 2022, 2022ๅนด

I want to unite more as Sakurazaka46,

to change everything up until now into power,

and do my best to make everyone's dreams come true! 

 

 

\๐Ÿฅณ/

 


 

 

 

I hope that this year we could smile a lot

together with the Buddies who are supporting again☺︎

 

 

 


 

 

๐Ÿฏ

 


 

 

I look forward to your continued support

of Sakurazaka46 again this year ๐ŸŒธ

 

 

 

 

*☼*―――――*☼*―――――

 

 

I was able to watch the "3rd Single BACKS LIVE!!"

that was held for 2 days on 8th and 9th January ๐Ÿ”ฅ

 

 

I watched how since the end of last year,

everyone is preparing for this show with many thoughts and feelings.

 

I was anxious,

but I was deeply moved to see how everyone is taking on new challenges on the stage!

 

Truly, truly, thank you for your hard work๐Ÿ˜Œ

 

The presence of the power of support,

each member's charm, the worthwhileness of this job, new discoveries of the songs,

that I felt once again from watching the show as an audience... 

there were many things that I learned about!

 

 

I would also like to use my feelings today as a source of strength,

and work even harder so that I could show a performance that will move your hearts!

 

 

*☼*―――――*☼*―――――

 

 

The rehearsal for "Curtains", the musical that will be held in February, has begun๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿป‍♂️

 

A new challenge in a new environment.

I tried my best not to get nervous,

but I entered the rehearsal room all stiff.

 

While being overwhelmed with the abilities of my co-stars,

every time I feel grateful for being able to learn in an environment like no other.

 

The site is a bright one with very warm people,

it made me felt a little relieved ☺️

 

 

The performance will start on 26th February.

 

I will do my best to absorb everything like a sponge and improve my skills ๐Ÿงฝ

 

 

I hope that it may be safely held.

 

 

Please look forward to it!

 

 

*☼*―――――*☼*―――――

 

 

 

I want to try new things one after another this year

so I opened an Instagram ๐Ÿ“ท

 

 

I'd be glad if it could be the reason you could learn more about

Sakurazaka46, "Curtains", and me no matter how little.

 

 

Although I will be using it while learning how to use it ๐Ÿค”

I will be posting while having fun

so by all means, please do give it a follow!

 

 

↓↓↓

https://www.instagram.com/yuuka_sugai_official/

 

 

 


 

 

#yuukastagram

 

 

I will be posting new shoots again!

 

 

 

*☼*―――――*☼*―――――

 

 

▫️ Announcement ▫️

 

 

✔️ At tomrrow 12th January 19:00~21:00 JST

I will be appearing on FujiTV's "Hayashi Osamu no Nippon Drill SP: Denny's and Royal Host's Sales Ranking SP" ๐Ÿ“บ

 

I love the atmosphere of a family restaurant

so back at university, I even worked part-time there ๐Ÿฝ

 

During the recording, I seriously tried to predict the sales!!

 

Well then, did I get it right ๐Ÿคญ?

 

The other cast kindly talked to me even outside the recording, it was a very enjoyable time.

 

By all means, please give it a look!!

 

 

 

 

✔️ I am featured on the cover of "Musical January February 2022 edition" that are currently on sale.

The cover is gratefully "Curtains" ๐Ÿ“•

 

There are a lot of double-spread pages and my interview, so by all means please do get your hands on it!

 

 


 

 

 

 

It has become a long one, but thank you very much for reading until the end.

 

 

I will be ganbariki this year as well ๐Ÿด

 

 

 





                                          Yuuka

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju