Langsung ke konten utama

I_am_yu____I_love_you___‼︎_♡ (2023.05.31) [Alpha ver]

Good evening, everyone~~


I'm 18 years old from Tokyo,


Murai Yu.


What if I make


  「    I am yu    I love you   ‼︎ ♡   」


that I wrote on the title as my catchphrase~? lol


Reina thought about it for me during Kanagawa part of the tour


It rhymes, has a nice ring to it, and is easy to understand which makes me like it  ☺︎


If all of you like it too, I'll start using it~ 〜 \( ¨̮ )/


As expected from Reina!


Reina's puns always have a nice sense to them, it's amazing


" [ I have absolutely no idea]"「 カロリー高いけど美味しいから肉まん憎まんどこっ 」


I love this pun that she showed in Kanagawa~ lol


⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰


6th single was announced the other day!


Sakurazaka46's 6th single "Start over!"


On sale from 28th June!!!


Everyone, let's hype it up together~~  ☺︎


 


And together with that,




The 2nd round of meet & greet ballot starts today~!


The deadline is


14:00 tomorrow, 1st June (JST)!


I've been looking forward to it since the last meet & greet ended, so I feel very happy! ♡


Let's chat together~~! ᐢ‥ᐢ₎ 


Let's get to know each other better~~! 仲良くなりましょう〜〜!♡


I'm waiting for your many applications~~! 沢山の応募を待ってます〜〜!☺︎


[Image: image0.jpeg]


I bought a new, cute dress 🧸




I feel happy about it so I put it on the blog~  ☺︎




The design is so cute, it's my kind of thing and I love it ♡


I'm thinking of wearing it for meet & greet~ 😌🤍




⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰


And then,


Today was the first day of the tour performance in Osaka!


Truly thank you very much to those who have come!


And tomorrow is finally the tour finale!!


About a month and a half have passed since the start of the tour, it truly flies by


I gave it my all in every performance,


so that those who came to watch could think,


"That was so fun, I'm glad I came, I want to come again, it energized me for tomorrow!"


I'd be happy if my performance could leave a lasting performance on everyone


 


There will be online streaming for the tour finale tomorrow!


I hope that many people could come to know the wonderful charm of Sakurazaka 🌸


Everyone who is watching through the stream, everyone who are coming to watch, let us all have fun together~~!!! 🫶🏻




[Image: image1.jpeg]


⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰


Well then, that's it for today


Tomorrow is Miu's~!


The adorable Miu who was just leaning and pouting on my shoulder さっき、わたしの肩にもたれかかっててずんってなっていた可愛い美羽です


Well then, see ya  ᐢ. ̫.ᐢ/


 



[Image: image6.jpeg]



♡( ¨̮ )♡


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju