Langsung ke konten utama

To the fans (Ishimori Nijika blog 30th September 2020)

 お久しぶりです、石森虹花です。// It's been a while, it's Ishimori Nijika

久しぶりの更新になってしまい申し訳ありません。// I'm sorry that it has been a while since I last updated.


8月中旬に体調を崩してしまい音楽番組を含めお仕事をお休みさせて頂いておりました。// I got sick mid-August and was absent from work, including music show programs.

たくさんご心配をお掛けして申し訳ありませんでした。// I'm sorry for giving you a lot of concerns.

先日PCR検査を受け、陰性の結果となりましたのでご安心下さい。// The other day I took the PCR test, and received a negative result, so please don't worry.




先月8月21日で欅坂46が結成5周年を迎えました。// Keyakizaka46 celebrated it's 5th anniversary on 21st August.

遅くなりましたが、改めていつも支えて下さっているファンの皆様ありがとうございます。// Although I'm late, once again I'd like to thank all the fans who have always supported us.


とても長いようであっという間の5年間で、本当に幸せな日々でした。// It's been a long, and yet feel so short, 5 years. It was truly happy days.

何気ない日常もすごく鮮明に覚えています。// I remember those nonchalant days very vividly.




これから欅坂46は櫻坂46へと新しく生まれ変わります。// Keyakizaka46 will be newly reborn as Sakurazaka46.



しかし、もう一度これからの自分は何がしたいのかじっくり考えた時に新しく挑戦していきたいことが見つかりました。// However, when I thought long and hard about what I wanted to do in the future, I found something new I wanted to try.




私、石森虹花は欅坂46が終わると同時に卒業させて頂くことになりました。// I, Ishimori Nijika, will graduate at the same time as Keyakizaka46 ends.


T/N: She is graduating today, 30th September 2020



ファンの皆様はどんな時も大きな愛で受け入れて下さり、心強い存在でした。// The fans have always accepted me with great love, and were reassuring.


出会って下さり、本当にありがとうございます。握手会やファンレター、メッセージアプリのレターでの温かい言葉本当に心が救われました。// Thank you so much for meeting me. Your warm words during handshake event, fan letters and letters from mobame app really saved my heart!


このグループの1人として活動出来たことに感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。// I am very grateful that I was able to work as a member of this group.



この5年間で同じをスタートを切ったメンバーが少しずつ卒業していく姿を見送り、新しいメンバーも増えました。// Over the past five years, I've seen members who started at the same time as me slowly graduate one by one, and the number of new members have increased.


二期生、新二期生のみんなはとても可愛くて優しい子ばかりです。// 2nd generation and new 2nd generation girls are all cute and kind girls.



今後進んでいくメンバーを私はファンの皆様と一緒に見守っていきたいと思います。// Together with the fans, I would like to continue to watch the members as they move forward.


そして、私自身新しい道を見つけ前進して行きたいと思っております。// And I, myself, would like to find a new way and move forward.



またいつか皆様の前で「ありがとう」を伝えられる日が来るように一生懸命努めていきます。// I will do my best to be able to say "Thank you" in front of you again one day!




長くなりましたが、// It become a long one,

5年間本当にありがとうございました! // but truly thank you for the past five years!






石森虹花 // Ishimori Nijika

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Representative Speeches from Each Generation for Inoue Rina 251217

4TH GENERATION Konomi: Inoue-san, please allow me to speak as the representative of 4th gen! First of all, congratulations on your graduation! And thank you for your hard work in the past ~ 7 years. It's only been 8 months since 4th gen has joined the group, which is just a short time in Inoue-san's idol career, but we are very happy to have been able to work with you.  This Summer, we were able to join tour for the first time, and even though I am bad at initiating conversation, we were able to take two-shot for the first time together. When I told you, "I feel lonely”, you replied "I'm still here" with your usual smile. Even now, I still remember that smile of yours. While there is a side of myself who wished that time could last forever, if I were to say what I truly feel, I do feel very lonely... but so that 4ki can one day become a support for Sakurazaka, the group that Inoue-san has so carefully brought up... we will keep within our hearts the important...