Langsung ke konten utama

♥︎*. (2022.05.21)

Hello, everyone, it's been a while,

As we storm into late May

it will be June before you realize it


Truly, it is the season of early Summer rain...

It made me so happy to receive many messages

saying that they have been listening to the 4th single "Samidare yo" a lot

And truly thank you very much

to everyone who has spoken to me

through the meguri this single as well πŸ’»!!! πŸ—―


I hope that our songs could reach many people










We were also able to perform the song

in various music shows




Actually, I wore a different "Samidare yo" accessories

from the one I wore for the MV

I wonder if anyone noticed it πŸ’*。?





It made me truly so happy to wear beautiful costume in each single πŸ–€

 


Andそして

I was able to become the MC

of AEON CARD Presents "Habu Game





There we so many cute and sweet guests

I was glad to be able to do games and had a fun chat with them


The move where I shake the shaker

while doing it under the guidance of a professional

I tried to make it look cool ♪ lol

It's been released up until the third episode

in YouTube and others, so by all means, please do give it a look





Today is the first day of Risa's graduation concert


I hope that it may be an irreplaceable time

for you who are watching, for Risa,

and for us as well.

And I'd like to express my many gratitudes.



And to those who are coming to the venue,

please be careful as the weather is poor πŸ˜–πŸ’­



Let's enjoy the showπŸ–€

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Representative Speeches from Each Generation for Inoue Rina 251217

4TH GENERATION Konomi: Inoue-san, please allow me to speak as the representative of 4th gen! First of all, congratulations on your graduation! And thank you for your hard work in the past ~ 7 years. It's only been 8 months since 4th gen has joined the group, which is just a short time in Inoue-san's idol career, but we are very happy to have been able to work with you.  This Summer, we were able to join tour for the first time, and even though I am bad at initiating conversation, we were able to take two-shot for the first time together. When I told you, "I feel lonely”, you replied "I'm still here" with your usual smile. Even now, I still remember that smile of yours. While there is a side of myself who wished that time could last forever, if I were to say what I truly feel, I do feel very lonely... but so that 4ki can one day become a support for Sakurazaka, the group that Inoue-san has so carefully brought up... we will keep within our hearts the important...