Langsung ke konten utama

Thank you ♡🌳🌸 (2022.09.12)

Good evening


Yesterday, I finished all my activities as a member of Sakurazaka46!





Once again, thank you very much for the past ~7 years.

I entered the group when I was 17 years old, and turning 25 next month.



I am very proud to have been able to work as an idol

at the period of my life which I'm sure is the time when one experiences many different things

which is a little different from ordinary students and working adults.



I really loved the group so much

I am sure that even after I become a granny

I would boast, "I was a member of Keyakizaka46, Sakurazaka46~" ♡





There were a lot of difficulties

but now I can talk about how fun it all was with a smile 🌳🌸



But it is all because of all the people who I have been involved with in the past 7 years,

from the staff members who have been so kindly supporting us every day,

the members who are like a family and have a kind understanding heart for each other,

and the fans who always gave their full support, kind, and spoiled me a lot 😊,

families and friends who lend me their ears many times.


My sincerest thanks to you, truly!!






This week, I was able to appear on many radio shows,

ANN0, Nobiraji, Rekomen, SOL Board of Education, Nichiyou no Heso, KochiHoshi


it was probably the first time I appeared on so much radio within a week!

Truly, thank you very much to all the radio stations.

I was happy to be able to do yesterday's Nichiyou no Heso with Tsuchida-san and Shinuchi-san at the end.




I also received a beautiful graduation certificate πŸŽ“









Shinuchi-san ♡

She gave me so much support, she truly was like an older sister to me~

Let's continue to be friends.






And from there, yesterday I was also able to meet the fans directly after a long while in special event

there was also SHOWROOM stream (With Fuuchan the other day, with Rina yesterday), KochiHoshi, and SokoSaku 🌸



It was truly a fulfilling day.


I could feel the love of the staff from each show, each work site

I was really, really happy.


I was also happy with SokoSaku's praise festival plan~.

I received so many love until the very end!





It was a pleasure to have been able to meet the two of them!

Thank you very for being such a kind Papa for me all these time.










Ten also suddenly made an appearance!

Such a kind junior... From now on too, you can continue to rely on me a lot as your second mother.








And so,


I have nothing else that I wanted to do, I also have no more regrets!!







It was a really fun 7 years πŸ’

And please take care, everyone!



With all the power I have received from many people these past 7 years,

I will live my life in my own way!





Truly, thank you very much.




Ozeki Rika

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju