Langsung ke konten utama

🕊️* (2023.11.29)

Good evening


It's Kobayashi Yui









We were able to safely finish the two days of Sakurazaka46's 3rd YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE




Thank you very much to everyone who came despite the cold,

and to those who watched through streaming!




The venue was literally filled with Buddies

And the beautiful lights from the penlight surrounded us

Everyone's eyes were so warm that I couldn't feel the cold

It was such a happy time





In this past year, our third year,

has been a year where I was able to see sceneries that are different from the usual




"Sakurazuki", which expresses a sadness that was not present in our title songs so far


"Start over!", which reaffirmed the joy of expressing one's self with whole body


"Shoninyokkyu", where we took on the challenge to push our strengths to the limit



By releasing three singles in one year,

made it a period of time where I was able to lose myself in the performance without losing  the sense of immersion





I was also able to meet overseas buddies


It was my dream to spread the group's name overseas,

so I was truly happy to have been able to perform overseas as Sakurazaka46




We received positive feedback from many different places,

and I've been able to see the sight of a packed stadium,


When we changed the group name, there were times when I couldn't say the group's name with pride,

but now I feel that it have been a group that I can be proud and confident of


I was truly happy to have been able to spend such moment with my beloved members and Team Sakurazaka staff.





So many things happened this year,


but it has been eight years since I became an idol,

and I truly experienced so many things



I may have done everything that one could experience here




As I gain more experience and think about the future,


I think the time has come for me to share these words with you.






I, Kobayashi Yui, will graduate from Sakurazaka46.





A graduation concert will be held at Yoyogi 1st Gymnasium

on the next year of 31st January - 1st February 2024

I will be leaving Sakurazaka46 on the second day of the concert, on 1st February.



Although we only have a short time of ~2 months left,


I am preparing for opportunities to talk with you all

and other things to show my gratitude to you before graduation,


So please let me stay with all of you buddies until my last day ☺






Thank you very much for reading until the end!







see you again ⊿⊿

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju