Langsung ke konten utama

Good evening (2023.12.31)

2023



Thank you very much.



It's been the year where I was able to join Sakurazaka46 as a 3rd generation member


In 2023 I was able to experience so many things that I don't think there will ever be a year where I experience as many changes, but it'll be great if I could say the same thing at the end of 2024.




2023 has been so intense,


but it's not even been a year yet since I was revealed to the public...


"It hasn't even been a year yet, y'know!?"

"Can you believe it~?"

Recently I've been having such conversations with many different people, and I am filled with much gratitude to everyone who has given us the opportunity to experience so many things in the short time we have been a member




This blog will be quite a longer one.

From here on, I will be using more direct and casual words than usual.














Miu has a habit of falling to the left, so I used to sit on her left, it's very nostalgic how we both used to ride the shinkansen every week to attend lessons...







As I look back to various pictures, it makes me feel nostalgic about how everyone celebrated my birthday last year

My face looks very young, isn't it... lol


I have always been somewhat embarrassed about my birthday... I tend to avoid meeting other people, but when everyone celebrated with me on this day, I was so happy that I cried~








Reina Camera


I sure want a camera too

I'd like to capture the trivial moments. I've been saying that I need to take pictures more regularly... so maybe I'll start taking them once I have a camera~ Or so the excuse is.☺︎


















I went out a lot.


















































And then lastly.


When I joined the group and was selected as a senbatsu member for 7th single,

I updated my blog with mixed feelings, but my feelings have become clearer through my activities.


As there are more opportunities to see me in different places,

"It was so fun", "I was so happy". When you all said those words to me, I felt like I figured out the reason why I worked hard.



At that time, I was only able to see my own feelings,

but now I'm able to take things on with a positive feeling as I do my best to make everyone happy.☺︎


It is still difficult to put into words, and I have erased and rewrite it many times while thinking that if it doesn't come across well, I might have well not written it down... However, when I think about how I could arrive at this feeling because you have always conveyed to me in words things that otherwise would not be conveyed, I decided to write it with the hope that this feeling can be conveyed to you, even if only a little.





Thank you very much

to everyone that I met in 2023.

Please give your continued support for Yamashita in 2024 as well









See ya.

Please take care of me in 2024 too, okay?


Yamashita Shizuki

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju