Langsung ke konten utama

A lot of things that happen intermittently 🌸

 Good evening☺︎


 

 

 

 

I'm Sakurazaka46's Onuma Akiho

from Shizuoka 🐟🌻

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last week, I was able to participate in Sokosaku's valentine confession fantasy!

 

 

 

 

When I was thinking about the script,

I have a longing for an orthodox romantic one, but I feel shy to act it myself...

 

 

so I went for a story that is slightly funny πŸ™‰

 

 

 

 

 

I'd be glad if you could laugh at it too☺︎

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Seki-kun🀍

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seki-kun is so cool

and he was great on top of a suspension bridge too!

 

 

 

 

 

Even though it was an unusual situation

Yumi-chan gave it her all,

screaming "I love you!" loudly

that's truly kind and I fell for Yumi-chan as well!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you

for coming to the suspension bridge together with me*・

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

School uniform sure felt nostalgic~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I also took a lot of pictures with the cute heroines

 

 

 


Hono-chan and Yumio-kun's is a storm of romantic ♡

I want to see the drama adaptation!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Run-chan and Rinao-kun's romance was also lovely

I'd love to see a movie out of this one!!!

 

 

 

 

 

And twin-tailed sailor uniform-wearing Kirazou from next week

is also something to look forward to ✨

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Soft Rena

 


Next week's Renaa is great too~ 🀎

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then,

 

the release of the 4th single

 

 

"Samidare yo" has been decided!!

 

 

 

It will be released on cherry blossom season, 6th April 🌸

 

 

 

In this season of new beginnings,

I hope that we could be Sakurazaka who could encourage the Buddies!

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then until 10th February 2PM JST

 

 

The first application round of

online meet & greet is open!

 

 

 

 

For me, my time with you

and my time with the members are both the most important thing right now.

 

 

 

I am already looking forward to being able to chat with you!

Let's have a fun time together πŸ€

 

 

 

 

 

I'd be happy if you could come and see me ☺︎

 

 

https://fortunemusic.jp/sakurazaka46_202204/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Risa-san, Aoi-san

will be graduating with this single

 

 

No matter how many times I have experienced my senior's graduation

it still pains me,

 

 

But because they are the two who is kind and I admire

 

I'd like to give my all to cheer

for the two who will shine even brighter from now on!

 

 

 

 

 

I'd like to put my feelings into Risa-san's and Aoi-san's last single

and do my best.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lastly,

 

I was able to decorate the cover of MARQUEE that is releasing on 22nd February

together with Kira-chan!

 

 

I feel so happy to be able to decorate the cover for the first time!

I joked around and had a serious conversation with Kira-chan, it was very fun!

 

 

 

I'd be happy if you could give it a look~ πŸ€–πŸ€‘

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you very much for reading until the end!!

 

 

 

 

 

I wonder if it will snow today?

 

 

 

 

 

Akipo

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are caught in a 35cm tall swamp

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju