Langsung ke konten utama

4th Single (2022.02.14)

Good morning

 

It has been decided

that Sakurazaka46's 4th single

"Samidare yo" will be released on 6th April!

 

 

We are truly grateful to be able to release it on 6th April, which is a very special day for us.

 

This single will not only be the graduation single of Watanabe Risa and Harada Aoi,

but the title song will also be centered by Yamasaki Ten for the first time!

 

 

 

 

Due to my appearance in the musical "Curtains", in this single, I will only be participating in the all-types coupling song centered by Risa, in which everyone participates in.

 

I am truly sorry

to have given the people who always support me complicated feelings.

 

  

 

I wanted to properly participate in the song

so I consulted with the staff many times to find a way to balance the two,

and was very troubled until we reached this decision.

 

 

Sakurazaka46 is also important for me,

and I am also aware that I am in a position with responsibility.

 

 

 

However,

The schedule for the single production and the rehearsal period of the musical "Curtains", which is set to start from 26th February, perfectly coincided with one another.

 

 

The stage play will be my first musical, and will be a quite big challenge to experience in my life,

at the same time, I think it's a valuable chance to make people aware of Sakurazaka.

 

 

Thankfully, I was given the incredible opportunity to work with such a prominent cast and to play the role of a wonderful heroine.

 

 

I have been desperately making preparations since last year in order to improve my skills as much as possible for this stage.

 

 

While I understand that this is an individual job that I owe to the group,

it was physically difficult for me to balance the production of multiple Sakurazaka songs and rehearsals for the musical in which I am still a rookie and inexperienced.

 

 

Sakurazaka has a unique system now,

so if I was going to cause trouble by participating in the single production with half-hearted efforts, then I thought it would be best for the group if I pull out of the 4th single and allow another member to reliably participate in it.

 

However, I also had the important feelings of wanting to send off Risa and Aoi that I have been walking together with in a proper way,

and after talking with the staff, we've arranged our schedules to allow for my participation only in the all-types coupling song.

 

I am glad that we were able to produce music together with all members and were able to fulfill the members' wishes at the end.

 

I too, am very happy to be able to perform next to Risa at the end.

 

 

I am grateful that a new option has been created for me.

 

 

I will do my best to deliver both the song I am participating in and the musical

with all my heart.

 

 

 

While the members are doing their best in the 4th single's activity,

I will give it my all to be of as much help as possible to everyone by making people know of Sakurazaka46 from a different angle.

 

And I will continue to work hard with determination so that I can definitely come back to the group with improvements.

 

I would be truly happy if you could watch over us.

 

 

While I am only participating in one song, I will be participating in all meguri days, so I'd be happy if you could come and visit.

 

 

We look forward to your support of Sakurazaka46's 4th single.

 

 


                                               Sugai Yuuka

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju