Langsung ke konten utama

About many things! (2022.07.20)

W-KEYAKI FES.2022

is finally going to start from tomorrow~ 🎈



Sakurazaka will be performing on 22nd and 24th July





And my graduation ceremony will be held on 24th!


My activities that are related to the album such as meguri will continue for a while

but this will truly be my last performance.



I hope to be able to make many memories together with everyone

and welcome my last day with a smile 🤍



A stream is also available, so by all means, let's have fun together even from home ♪







And this time, there is an original goods

that I designed~ 🍈🐶



The illustration on the shoulder bag

is a drawing of me and my pet dog Melon going out for a walk


and it was drawn by the illustrator, Nemotonemo-san! https://www.instagram.com/nemoto_nemo/


I love Nemotonemo-san's drawing very much

so I feel very grateful with how cute and wonderful

they have drawn the illustration.


Thank you very much 🥲



Let's make it a match 🤍💛






For the costumes for the Keyakizaka46 Costume Random Bromide,

I selected my favourites from all the costumes that I have worn up until now 🤍


The camera team was very peculiar about the background of the photo, 

and they changed the color to match the song and costume 🥲


Wonderful pictures were able to be taken thanks to the help of many people

so by all means, please collect them all!







There will also be a sale of

official food and drink of the fes.

Please do give Melon Shaved Ice 🍧🍈 a try~






And then

I will also be appearing in blt graph. vol.81 that is on sale today.



The cameraman is Takeshi Shinto-san,

who have taken many pictures for us since the group's formation 📷*


*T/N: The photographer in charge of Keyakizaka46's jacket artworks


We had a photoshoot in Shibuya-gawa, and even in Shibuya Sakuragaokacho's Sakurazaka, where we all lined up in a row in Silent Majority's MV.




It has been a great long while since I work with Shinto-san,

but the photoshoot atmosphere was the same as it used to be

and we were able to had fun and reminisce about the past~ 🌳








And I am very grateful

to B.L.T-san and blt graph.-san for featuring me many times throughout the past 7 years.

They always created a work site where I can feel at ease

and I always enjoyed each photoshoot!




By all means, please do check it out 😊






During the photoshoot, when I looked out of the window, I saw a child walking. When I waved my hand, they kept waving back at me 💛




Shibuya-gawa~

A lovely building now also stood

on the construction site where we filmed Saimajo's MV 🏙








Well then, see you again~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju