Langsung ke konten utama

Sono Hi Made 🍂 (2022.10.27)

Good evening 🌙

 

 

Sakurazaka46's "Sono Hi Made"

has been revealed for the first time in Fukuoka's tour performance,

and the Music Video was uploaded to YouTube yesterday 🍂

 

 

Have you listened to it already?

 

 

I am truly, truly grateful and happy

to have been able to sing such a wonderful song

at the very end of my seven years of activity.

 

 

I believe that I was able to receive this wonderful opportunity

thanks to your encouragement, support, and warmth.

 

 

 

[Image: image5.jpeg]


 

 

I received these wonderful lyrics

from Akimoto-sensei as a graduation present.

 

He was able to express my feelings in a frank manner with beautiful words,

and I feel moved to know that he had been watching over me all this time.

 

I sang this song with great care

and feelings of gratitude.

 

Truly, thank you very much.

 

 

 

The song was composed by Atsushi-san, who composed "Samidare yo".

It's a bright song with a sense of speed, when I listen to this song, the days that I have gone through come flashing back to me 🐎✨

 

 

 

The MV director is

Goto Shohei-san, who directed Sakurazaka46's debut single "Nobody's Fault" and my beloved "Omotta Yori mo Sabishiku nai".

 

When I heard about the plan for this MV during meeting, I was so moved by the lovely composition that I was on the verge of tears.

 

I myself put my heart and soul into each shot as I reflected on the irreplaceable days of the past seven years.

 

Thank you very much for letting me create another irreplaceable work at the end ✨

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAKAHIRO-sensei, who have been in charge of choreography since Keyakizaka46's debut, and Infinity Dancer dancers also came to help ✨

 

[Image: image4.jpeg]


 

 

This time I danced while adding the essence of dances from past songs.

 

TAKAHIRO-sensei gave me advice

and danced together with me off-camera while soaking wet amidst the cold,

because of that I was able to do my best 🥲

 

TAKAHIRO-sensei's pure and passionate heart has saved me many times.

In fact, a scene where TAKAHIRO-sensei encourage me was also put inside the MV.

I'm happy that he's able to appear together with me in my last MV 🥹

 

 

 

 

The costume was made by Kimika Onai-san, who has created many costumes for us since Keyakizaka time ✨

 

My favorite colors have been made into a beautiful gradation, it's fresh and a costume I love 💎

 

I also like how the skirt spreads when I turned around, and above all, it was easy to dance with ✨

 

I am happy to have such a wonderful costume made for me.

Truly, thank you very much 🤍

 

 

[Image: image3.jpeg]


 

 

 

A strange phenomenon happened during the filming, in which the weather changed according to the scene and lending its strength to it 🌥

 

 

After filming the scene where I shed tears as I ran

while wearing the green uniform from the group's first formation, a rainbow suddenly appeared 🌈

 

 

It's as if the sky is encouraging me and giving a push on my back...

 

[Image: image1.jpeg]


 

Thank you, sun!

 

 

When filming on the embankment,

my heart was filled with emotion when I thought of the people and members who have supported and cheered me on up until now.

 

[Image: image2.jpeg]


 

 

I danced while thinking about all the partings I had until now

In the scene where I danced with the dead leaves,

there was a happening when a leaf stuck on my head 🍂

 

I continued to dance without realizing it lol

 

 

[Image: image0.jpeg]


 

There are also so many costumes that I haven't worn for a long while 🌳

This is the place where we shot the D verse of my beloved "Futari Sezon".

I recognized it as soon as I arrive ✨

 

 

[Image: image1.jpeg]


 

 

A lot of seagulls, birds that often appeared in Keyakizaka's MV, were flying around in high spirits!

 

 

How far will they freely spread their wings?

so I thought as I watched them.

 

[Image: image11.jpeg]


 

 

 

I also visited "SHIBUYA STREAM", another historic place, while wearing "Kuroi Hitsuji"s MV costume.

 

[Image: image13.jpeg]


 

 

 

 

Shibuya has also changed in the past seven years.

 

 

[Image: image14.jpeg]


 

 

After finishing, I received flowers from the staff members 💐

 

I was happy to receive such a beautiful flower bouquet ✨

 

I received support from many concerned parties. I am filled with gratitude.

 

[Image: image2.jpeg]


 

 

Thank to the help of many people,

this MV has become a treasure that is filled with important things from the past seven years.

 

I am also grateful to the members who recorded for the song

with their lovely voices despite the tight schedule.

 

I'm glad that we could sing it together at the end ☺️

 

 

I also put in my feelings toward everyone I have worked together with up until now.

 

 

And I think that this song has become a cherished song with all of you who have supported me.

 

I wondered if

many things have also happened to you

ever since you met us.

 

 

I'd be happy if, with this MV, you could think about the precious time that we were able to share together,

while overlapping it with your own life,

and move forward together in the future 🏃

 

 

It's okay to sometimes stop and look back,

and I believe that no matter what happens,

as long as we keep moving forward, the future will open up for us!

 

 

First of all, I'd like to give it my best with feelings of gratitude until the final day of the tour, the last day of my idol life!

 

 

 

Truly, truly, thank you very much.

 

 

Please watch as many as you wish 🍂🌸

↓↓↓

https://youtu.be/F2lWsUJotmc

 

 

 

 

 

 

There are still a lot of memorable pictures left

so I'll be uploading them to Instagram as well🍃

 

 

 

 



[Image: image18.jpeg]




I hope that it can reach many people.

 

 

                                            Yuuka

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

【Graduation Memorial Book's Official Twitter】

https://twitter.com/lastgambariki?s=21&t=8e89fS1QZeHLAQWH4QVGsg

 

 

【Sugai Yuuka's Instagram】

https://instagram.com/yuuka_sugai_official?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

 

 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju