Langsung ke konten utama

#KamiwazaChallenge #TaikonoTatsujin #TikTok #Meguri (2023.06.07)

Thank you very much for watching "THE Kamiwaza Challenge" that aired last night!!

 

 

I was really happy with how it entered the trend list.

Thank you very much 😢

 

 

I watched it real time from home, and my heart started beating so fast when I remember how nervous I was at the moment.

 

 

It was mentioned in the show too, but the reason I was able to make an appearance this time was thanks to Buddies.

 

 

They sent a message to the show talking about how I liked "Taiko no Tatsujin", and from there the staff of the show reached out to me.

 

 

I never talked much about how my love for "Taiko no Tatsujin", so I feel touched with how they remembered it too...

 

 

I don't know for certain if they were a fan of me...

but I am so grateful to them, so much so I'd like to thank them directly for this. Truly, truly, thank you very much!!

 

 

And I think that Hikaru-chan, who made an appearance in the show before, was the one who created the opportunity for me!!

 

 

For my challenge this time, Hika-chan gave me several more pieces of advice, other than the one that gets broadcasted.

 

 

Thanks to that, I was able to improve my training method and was able to think of methods to prepare my easily-get-nervous self for the actual performance.

 

 

I am also greatly thankful to Hika-chan.

 

 

And truly thank you very much to the staff of the show for listening to the voice of the Buddies.

 

 

From the training period to the actual performance, they always praised me whenever we met. In any case, they are all such kind people, I think I was able to take on the challenge despite being stiff from nervousness thanks to the staff of the show 🥹

 

 

To be able to appear in such a great show will be a lifetime pride for me and my family. Thank you very much.

 

 

And lastly, to Buddies and Fuu oshis!!

 

 

Truly thank you very much for raising excitement from the moment my appearance was decided until after the broadcast!! ☺️

 

 

I was able to read a lot of the hashtag tweets~ 👀

 

 

I was happy and looking forward to seeing how pleased the fans will be, and with that in mind I did my best during practice and the actual performance ✊

 

 

The reason I was able to appear, the training peiod, the actual performance, and the broadcast date, it's all thanks to the Buddies... thank you very much.

 

 

And then, to Fuu oshis 🫶

I saw how you supported me by tweeting a lot of hashtags~ 🥰

There were a lot of you crying. Lol lol cute.

Thank you for being such a reassuring ally at any times.

 

 

 

 

To those of you who weren't able to watch the broadcast, you can see it from TVer until 13th June, so by please give it a look! 📺

 

📌 https://tver.jp/lp/episodes/ep9voa9vao

 

 

 

 

[Image: image0.jpeg]



 

 

 

I also uploaded commemoration pictures on Instagram~ 📷

 

📌 https://www.instagram.com/p/CtJYo5QP_2Z/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

 

 

I will train again!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last night, my TikTok video has been uploaded 🕺

 

 

[Image: image0.jpeg]



 

 

📌 https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLYrWV9W/

 

↑ I tried putting in Sakura pose, so please try to find it~ 🌸

 

 

 

When you broaden your horizon, there are so many different genres of dance int his world. There is no right or wrong, so I'd like to respect them all and enjoy them!!

 

 

I also like to dance by myself (though I'd feel nervous), but I love to dance with others, to convey and create something through dance.

 

 

I think that Sakurazaka46 has a dance performance that only Sakurazaka46 can do, so I hope that more people can learn about it!! 🌍

 

 

(The staff who prepared to upload it after the broadcast for "Kamiwaza Challenge" ended is so kind 🥹🙏

Thank you very much.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The 3rd application round for 6th Single's Meet & Greet have started from 14:00~ 7th June JST today~!!

 

📌 https://fortunemusic.jp/sakurazaka_202306/

 

 

I'd be happy if you could share your comment and impression regarding 3rd TOUR, 6th Single, "Kamiwaza Challenge" and others 😊💗

 

I'm waiting for first timers too~ 

 

I'm waiting for your applications 🙌

 

 

 

 

It has become a long one, but thank you very much for reading!

See ya~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju