Langsung ke konten utama

Today, one year ago. Murai Yu (2023.08.27)

Good evening 🐰🌟




I'm Murai Yu from Tokyo.















It just so happens that the 4th round of audition was held

one year ago today


Tomorrow was the final judging day







It was the day my life change




It has become such a distant memory, it makes me feel nostalgic.





On the self-introduction during the 4th round,

If I remember correctly, I performed various genre of dancing that I did in my high school club activities as well as ballet turns



I was very nervous, so I didn't really remember that moment... lol





Shizuki was sitting at the same table in the waiting room, it was there we spoke for the first time


I'm a shy person, but we had similarities such as our age and how we both are in a dance club, so I remember that we spoke a lot




This was a year ago...


It makes me emotional




















I turned 19 years old the other day!


It made me very happy how it's been celebrated by many people


I think that it will be a wonderful year thanks to all of you


Truly, thank you very much!






19 years old



I want to become a bigger presence so that I can give back to everyone who always supports me


I hope to make this 19th year a year full of smiles together with you all


Please continue to support me from now on.




















Everyone, how are you all doing?


I'm doing well 100%!



Please eat well, get some sleep, and be careful of the Summer heat~



I will delivering power with my blog so that you can do your best the next week as well 🧚🏻‍♀️

 











I've been talking with Itoha about wanting to go eat some tasty matcha sweets together


We both loves matcha


I want us to go as soon as possible!!

I wonder where should we go to~





And,


Yesterday I slept wearing the character print socks

that Itoha gave to me on my birthday


She showed it to me with a smile,


saying, "Look, look~!".


She was really cute


It made me so happy


It suited me really well 🐱🫶🏻





















The collaboration with LAWSON-san has started, isn't it!


Thank you very much.


I longed for it so I feel really happy!





The Twin Chocolate Wafers with bonus card


The thrill you feel when opening it is fun




And somehow,

Koike Minami-san and me pulled each other's rare card


Isn't the probability of that happening crazy?!


I feel some kind of destiny  ◜~◝⸝⸝



She signed my card! ☺︎


I hope I can sign on her card too~ ☺︎



And Takemoto Yui-san gave

my rare card to me!


Thank you very much  ☺︎






The other day, I ate LAWSON-san's new sweets,

financier (cream cheese)


Financier x Cream cheese


It's a combination of things that I love


It was really delicious!


I recommend it~ ♡


























Thank you very much for


Seventeen Natsu no Gakuen-sai 2023 on 23rd August!



When I was in middle school, I often bought Seventeen and read it


Being able to perform in that Seventeen-san's event was a dream-like moment to me



It was very fun!









Smiley


Rika took it for me~  ☺︎


This costume is really cute




















Thank you very much for


online meet & greet on 26th August!


I was in a pair line with Airi and Reina


It was very fun to be able to talk about all sorts of things



I received motivation to work hard and energy


It was a very happy time.



On this day, I made my hair into a bear style and put a butterfly on it 🧸



There's also an online signing event next week


I hope to make it into a memorable signing event


Please look forward to it!
























Next is a happy announcement!!




I am featured on "ViVi October edition"


that is currently on sale!




I am filled with so much happiness from being able to receive media award from my beloved magazine, ViVi



It has become wonderful pages willed with many of ViVi-like charm ♡



I think that you'll be able to see various different sides of me from the poses and expressions!


There's a lot of interviews as well!



It was a very fun photoshoot  ☺︎


By all means, please give it a check~~!!






















From here on is QA corner!








Q. What made you laugh the most recently?


A. Yesterday's meet & greet!







Q. What do you want to be if you are reborn?


A. A bird!







Q. What is your favorite sushi ingredient?


A. Maguro (Tuna), Ikura, Tobikko, Scallops, Squid






These are the answers~


If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them!!






























Habu Mizuho-san


She is so kind and cool, such a wonderful senior that I admire it's difficult for me to express her in words.

Hearing Habu-san's words always bring smile to my facce naturally



I'd like to cherish the time we have left to work together

until the 3rd YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE on 25th November.











That's all for today



#yublog


Thank you very much for reading my blog!






I will be cheering for the week that starts tomorrow!


Let us both do our best without forcing it  ☺︎




Tomorrow's blog is Miu!


Please look forward to it~







See ya 🐇➰


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju