Langsung ke konten utama

I want to deliver "I love Yu" to you! Murai Yu (2023.08.05)

Good evening, everyone.


I'm 18 years old Murai Yu

from Tokyo.


Time flies by and we entered August now


It's so bright outside, and it cheered up my mood  ☺︎


Although the weather is hot enough to make you melt,

how are you doing?


I'm feeling very well!


Yesterday morning, I ate tamago kake gohan.

The highlight is how I add in shoyu and sesame oil

Adding Korean seaweed would make it even better


Everyone,

please eat and sleep well,

and stay healthy!


Summer makes you want to eat cold food,

such as hiyashi chuka, udon, soba... etc

Let's get through summer by eating cold food


( ⋅֊⋅ )‎و ᕷ


 


The new greeting card has been released

In Shizuki's greeting card,

she drew Usagi Neko (Rabbit Cat)'s figure from behind

They're sooooo cute. It made me happy~~ ^ ^


By all means, please give it a look  ☺︎


I want to be able to draw such cute drawings too


And,


I'd like to create my own mascot


I'm going to practice drawing and think about many ideas...!


Yesterday's blog was Itoha's.

After the lesson the other day,

my face and Itoha's became as red as an apple,

we looked at each other and laughed lol lol



And then she said,

"Yu, why are you so funny?"

it made me somewhat happy lol


I'll keep it a secret how I can be this funny.


⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰


⚪️ About what I'm grateful of


Thank you very much for meet & greet

on 29th, 30th July!


It was a very fun time  ☺︎


People said,

"I can do my best because I looked forward to chatting with Yu-chan!"


It makes me very glad and joyful to hear that I can be someone else's reason for living.


I can do my best right now

thanks to all of you who always support me!


I'd like us to continue to have a relationship where we make each other happy




[Image: image0.jpeg]


[Image: image1.jpeg]


[Image: image2.jpeg]


The clothes I wore on this day is so cute that I love it

This bear and baby T-shirt is a favorite of mine ☺︎


There are people who said that they use my picture as their lock screen,

it made me very happy

By all means, please feel free to use the first and second pictures

as your lock screen~! lol


⚪️ About the stage play


I was able to watch the dress rehearsal

for the stage play Kobayashi Yui-san is starring in

"The Hidden Fortress".


Kobayashi Yui-san stood on the big stage,

and performed with such dignity

She was truly so cool, and I am filled with respect and admiration

I kept looking at her.

I'm glad that I was able to directly tell Kobayashi-san after the performance how cool she was.

The content of the story was really interesting as well.

I hope that you could go and give it a look as well!


⚪️ About Sakumimi


On the other day, I appeared on "Sakumim" vol.281, 282

together with Yuzu and Itoha!

Have you listened to it?

Doing radio with the two of them was so much fun, that we couldn't stop talking!

I was able to talk like how I usually am

I think you'll be able to understand a lot about how the three of us are usually like

Please listen to it!


⚪️ QA corner


People often ask me what they should write in their letters,

but anything is fine, including things such as!:

・Self introduction

・Trivial things from daily life

・Movies, drama series, music, and cafe that you recommend

・Questions for me to answer in the blog

・Why did you come to like me lol

It already makes me so happy how you are writing a letter with me in mind


Q1. Where do you want to go the most right now??

A. Okinawa!


Q2. I heard that Yu-chan makes some time to empty yourself, but what kind of thing you are thinking about?

A. I truly do not think of anything, I'm not even aware that I have emptied myself lol


Q3. Have you ever owned a pet?

A. I used to have goldfish and neon tetra fishes.

I'd love to have a dog one day~


Q4. What kind of meaning is put in the name 優 / Yu?

A. I heard that it's a wish for me to be a woman with a kind heart*. Apparently, when I was just born, I had a kind and cute-looking face.☺︎

*[T/N: 優 has the meaning of "gentle"]


Q5. If you weren't in Sakurazaka, what kind of work would you like to do?

A. Disney cast member


Q6. What kind of kare does Yuu-chan like?

Beef, chicken, or pork?

A. I like beef!


Q7. Is Yu-chan sensitive to heat? Or cold?

A. I'm sensitive to heat...!


Q8. If you can go on a solo trip, where would you like to go to?

A. Kyoto!


Q9. What would you like to be when you are reborn?

A. I want to be a bird!

I want to fly in the sky and take a stroll


Q10. What would you like to do this summer? ⭐︎

A. Going to a festival while wearing a yukata and eating a chocolate banana


Questions are something like this!


I answered more than usual 🪄




I am ending it around here for today


Thank you very much for reading!




Tomorrow's blog is Miu's

We went shopping clothes together the other day


Please look forward to it~~


Well then, see ya

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju