Langsung ke konten utama

#93 My master 🌸 (2023.11.27)

Thank you very much for opening my blog.

 

 

 It's Sakurazaka46's Endo Hikari.

 

 

 

 ゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.:゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。: 

 

 

 

To all the many Buddies who braved the cold last weekend.

Thank you very much for coming to celebrate Sakurazaka46's 3rd Anniversary which was held in ZOZO Marine Stadium!

We are very happy to receive your support for Sakurazaka46.

 

 

 

 

Today's blog is about Habu-chan's graduation ceremony that was held on the first day of the anniversary live.

 

 

 

Because I was supposed to return on the second day, I did not participate in the ceremony and instead watched over it through streaming from the dressing room.

 

I told Habu-chan, "I won't be able to come, but I'll be watching over you from the stream!", so after the show, I went to see her as a surprise!

 

 

 

I was happy to be able to see Habu-chan in her dress up close following her graduation stage. She was truly beautiful.

 

 


 

 

The truth is, I was able to give Habu-chan a card with a mandala on it, a letter, and a present that I've been working on little by little since the rehearsal period

and as we talked, I couldn't help but think, "This is my last time together with Sakurazaka's Habu-chan", and could no longer hold back my feelings.

 

 

And I felt so happy to have been able to have this moment.

 

 

I talked about what I think of Habu-chan's presence many times in different places, but it's not just simply because I like her or that she's my oshimen, but also because of how she herself as an individual.

As a woman, she is someone I aspire to be.

 

 

That feeling hasn't changed from the time I was a trainee and joined the group, even now I still respect her.

 

 

Ever since I joined Keyakizaka46, she always had high expectations from me and told me that I'm her oshimen, which gave me confidence.


 

As Habu-chan has graduated, it still hasn't sunk into me yet that she's no longer in the group, but I am sure that I will slowly feel it through my future activities.

 

 

 

I have so many memories with her.

Celebrating Habu-chan's birthday during my hiatus. Having my clothes fully coordinated by her. Howe we went out to get meals together.

 

 We spent a lot of time together, and sometimes she would give me a pep talk.

 

 

Habu-chan was the first senior that I spent so much time together with during my private time, and she comforted me when I felt lonely in many ways. 

 

 

 

Habu-chan's presence was very big for me, so I felt very lonely.

 

But at the same time, as her graduation day approaches, I feel even more strongly that I need to be more dependable than I am now.

 

 

From now on, I will give it my all so that I can be a strength to Sakurazaka46.

As a disciple of Habu. I will grow as an individual firmly.

 

 

 And may Habu-chan's future be always filled with excitement ✨

 

 

 

 

 

 🦋 Announcement 🦋

 

Tomorrow at 6pm JST, I will upload the video on the production of the graduation presents that I gave to Habu-chan on my mobame 📹

 

I will also talk about my memories with Habu-chan and others, so I'd be grateful if you could come and give it a look ✉️

 

 



 

+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.:゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。: 

 

 

 

 Thank you very much for reading today's blog as well. 

 

I'd be happy if you could read my next one as well. Well then 🦋 

 

 

 

Hikari

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju