Langsung ke konten utama

Imaizumi Yui 18th August 2017 blog

いつも欅坂46を応援してくださっている皆様。// Dear everyone who always support Keyakizaka46,

この度は突然のお休みで皆様にご心配をお掛けしてしまい、本当に申し訳御座いませんでした。// In this opportunity, i want to apologize for making you worried with my sudden hiatus

約4ヶ月お休みをいただき、通院しながら回復を目指し、身体の調子も大分よくなりました。// These past 4 months, visiting the hospital aiming for a recovery, my body condition has greatly improved.

少しずつにはなってしまいますが // I’m slowly getting by,
またお仕事をさせていただけたら嬉しいなと思っています。// I am happy that i could slowly start working again

ライブやイベントなど // I may not be able to meet all your expectations
皆様のご期待全てに応えることができないかもしれませんが // for live and events but

元気な姿で皆様とお会いできるように // “To be able too see you in a healthy condition”,
心身ともに整えることが今の自分にできることなのかなと思っています。// Is something that i can do with my present body and mind




1つだけ。お知らせしてもいいですか。// There’s something else. Can i say it to you?





…しちゃうよ(´._.`) // … I’m saying it




今日、8月18日発売のblt graph.さんに掲載していただいております。// Today i am featured in blt graph that is released in 18th August

欅坂46が結成されて初めてソロ撮影をして頂いた // I took a solo gravue with blt graph after i joined Keyakizaka,
blt graph.さんに活動再開後初めてのお仕事でまた撮影をして頂きました。// Now i took another one as i restarting my activity

私にとってすごく思い出深いんです。// It’s very memorable to me

結成されて間もなかったので // Back then we are just formed,
初めてのソロ撮影は心細くて。表情とかも全然分からなくて。// The first shoot was frustating. I don’t understand how to put out my expressions at all

きっとこれから先もずっと忘れることのないくらい。それくらい鮮明に覚えています。// “I’m sure i’m not going to forget this day forever”, i remember it as clear as a day

約9ヶ月経った今。// 9 months has passed since then
髪もばっさり切ってちょっぴり大人になった私を見ていただけたら嬉しいなと思います。// I’m happy if you can see me who cut my hair, and become sligthly adult-like

久しぶりにお会いしたスタッフさん。カメラマンさん。// Meeting staffs and photographer that i haven’t met in a while.

なんにも変わっていなくて。なんだかすごくほっとしました。// Nothing changed. And that makes me feel relieved

この撮影を通して感じたことは // What i felt from this shooting is,

やっぱり私はこのお仕事が大好きなんだなって。// As i thought, i love this job



あーー。// Oh
お話ししたいことがありすぎる。// I have something i want to talk about

今、いろいろお話ししてしまったら // But, if i say it now,
おいおい!やめてくれ!まだ読んでないわ! // Because i think there are people who are saying
っていう方もいらっしゃるかと思うので。// "Hey hey!! Stop it!!! I haven’t read it yet!!!"



また日を改めてお話しさせてください。// I’m saving it for another day

10000字に及ぶインタビューには //  I poured out my honest feelings
素直な気持ちをお話させていただきました。// Into a 10.000 characters long interview

新しい私の姿を皆様に受け入れていただけるよう // I hope that you can accept my new appearance
また1からスタートしていきたいと思います。// I want to restart again from 1

今日発売のblt graph. // The blt graph is released today
ぜひ見ていただけたら嬉しいです。// I would be happy if you can see it



…早く会いたいな。// … I want to see you again soon.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Representative Speeches from Each Generation for Inoue Rina 251217

4TH GENERATION Konomi: Inoue-san, please allow me to speak as the representative of 4th gen! First of all, congratulations on your graduation! And thank you for your hard work in the past ~ 7 years. It's only been 8 months since 4th gen has joined the group, which is just a short time in Inoue-san's idol career, but we are very happy to have been able to work with you.  This Summer, we were able to join tour for the first time, and even though I am bad at initiating conversation, we were able to take two-shot for the first time together. When I told you, "I feel lonely”, you replied "I'm still here" with your usual smile. Even now, I still remember that smile of yours. While there is a side of myself who wished that time could last forever, if I were to say what I truly feel, I do feel very lonely... but so that 4ki can one day become a support for Sakurazaka, the group that Inoue-san has so carefully brought up... we will keep within our hearts the important...