Langsung ke konten utama

30th July (1216)[Before I realize, Neru have asked me to run a somen shop with her, is it okay if I have a kennin as Keyakizaka46 member and somen shop owner?(ANN)] (Saito Fuyuka 31st July 2019 blog)

こんばん // Good Evening

今日でメンバーの長濱ねるが卒業してしまいました。// Today, Nagahama Neru have graduated.

してしまいましたって言い方は悲しいな、だめ // Writing down "have graduated" made me feel sad, oh man.

今は、ねるのANNを聴きながらブログを書いています! // I'm writing this blog while listening to Neru's ANN.
相変わらず癒される声。// As usual, her voice soothes me.
今までのねるの声と何1つ変わらないのに、// Even though there is no change in her voice,
今話しているねるは、もう欅坂ではないのか、、、// The Neru who is speaking right now is no longer a Keyakizaka member...

とかなんだか感じてしまいますが // Or so I thought.
当の本人はとても楽しそうにラジオをやっています。// But Neru herself is doing the radio with great fun.

もう欅坂ではない、、、なんて表現をしてしまいましたが // Even though I write it as if she's no longer a part of us,
卒業しても、ずっと欅坂のメンバーでしたね☺️すみません。// Even after graduation, she will always be a member of Keyakizaka. Sorry
一緒に戦ってきた仲間だ~ // We are friends who have fought together~


今日行われた卒業イベント、『ありがとうをめいっぱい伝える日』に行かせていただきました! // I went to the graduation event held today, "Arigatou wo meiipai tsutaeru hi"!

私は、楽屋のモニターで見させていただきましたが、// I watched it through the monitor backstage,
最初から最後まで、本当に素晴らしい最高の時間でした。// But it was wonderful from from start to finish.

なんといっても、ねるが今まででいっっっちばん、ハイパースーパー綺麗だった! // Neru was hyper super pretty, the prettiest she have ever been!

いつも常に可愛かったけど!! // Though she always cute!!

すっっっっごく綺麗だった。// She was verrrryyyyyyy pretty.


あ!!!!! // Ah!!

今ラジオでお便り読まれました😭😭😭😭😭歓喜 // She just read my letter. What a joy.

今日のブログ、ブログの流れとか全く考えずに // For today's blog, I don't think much when writing it
今感じていることをダァーーーっと書こうと思っているので // I just write what I currently feel right now
多分とても読みづらいと思うのですがすみません。// Sorry if it makes it hard to read


ねるには、とにかく感謝しかないです。// I have nothing but gratefulness to Neru

欅坂をここまで大きくしてくれてありがとう。// Thank you for making Keyakizaka big up until this point

ねるは人として本当に尊敬していて、// I truly respect Neru as a person
ずっと前から、私の憧れでもありました。// I have admire her from a very long time ago

たしか、ドラマ『徳山大五郎を誰が殺したか?』の時あたりから // I think that our relationship grew
仲が深まった気がします。// around the time of "Tokudare" drama

デビューした年の夏、そしてグループ初めてのドラマ撮影も重なり、// The summer of our debut year overlap with our first drama shoot,
経験したことのない忙しさで、みんないっぱいいっぱいで、// We are so busy like never before, and pushed to our limits,

そんな時でもねるは常に謙虚で、礼儀がしっかりしていて、周りの人への気遣いも凄くて // And at that time, Neru is always humble, she have good manners and always care for the people around her.

ここまで人として素晴らしい人に初めて出会ったと、その時自分の中の何かが刺激されたのを覚えています。// I have never meet a wonderful person like her, I remember very well how it inspire something inside me.

今の私は、自分の満足する人間になれていないし、// The present me is still a person I am not satisfied to be,

今日のイベントを見て、やっぱりねるはあの時から何も変わらない、// Watching the event today, I thought that Neru have never changed from that time,

私にとって、人として心から尊敬できる人なんだなと思いました。// For me, she is still truly the person I can respect.

そんな人が、近くにいなくなるということは // Thinking that such a person will no longer be nearby
怖いことでもあると思います。// scares me.
生き方のお手本でもあると思うので。// I think that she have also become a model for my way of living.

ですが、この約4年間、ねるを見て感じたこと、学んだことは、たくさんあるので // But, in this about 4 years of time, there are so many things that I felt and learn from watching Neru,

これからの活動で無駄にしないように、// So that my future activities won't be a waste,
私も少しずつ変わっていけるように、// I'd like to change my self
したいと思います。// little by little.

はー。// Haaahh-----

それにしても、ねる、本当に顔が良い。(笑) // In any case Neru turly have a great face (lol)

という会話をメンバーと何回したことか!😂 // I wonder how many times I have this conversation with members!


今ラジオで、ねるが豆についてツボっているのですが、// Right now in the radio, Neru is laughing over beans,
こうやって、何かにツボって笑いあっていた時間が本当に楽しかったんですよ、// These kind of times when something strikes our humor and send us laughing is always fun

笑っちゃいけない空気の時とかもあって、(リハ中) // It even happened when we are not supposed to laugh (during rehearsal),
でもどっちかが少し笑っちゃったり、肩が揺れたりすると伝染しちゃって。// But when the other started laughing a little, and her shoulder started shaking, it become contagious.

バスの中で隣に座った時も // Even as we sit next to each other in the bus,
ジワる話とか面白い動画、画像をお互い見せ合って、笑いが止まらなくなって // We talk about funny stories, showing each other funny videos or pictures, and there is no end to our laughter
爆笑しちゃって、うるさ過ぎて怒られてヘコんだり💭(笑) // And then feeling down from being scolded for being too loug (lol)

そんな、やんちゃなねるが大好きだー!!!!! // I love such a playful Neru!


ブログ、そろそろかしら。// I should end this blog.

宣言通り、ダァーーーって書きましたが。// As I said, I wrote it as I feel.


そうめん屋さん、もし開店したら、来てね。🎈 // If we really ended up opening the somen store, please give us a visit.


ねるも、// To Neru,
ねるがきっかけで欅坂を好きになってくださった皆様も、// and to everyone who come to like Keyakizaka because of Neru,

本当に本当に、ありがとうございました!!! // Truly, truly, thank you very much!!!







ねるの未来に、幸あれ、、、✨ //  My best wishes to Neru's future...





齋藤冬優花 // Saito Fuyuka


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Representative Speeches from Each Generation for Inoue Rina 251217

4TH GENERATION Konomi: Inoue-san, please allow me to speak as the representative of 4th gen! First of all, congratulations on your graduation! And thank you for your hard work in the past ~ 7 years. It's only been 8 months since 4th gen has joined the group, which is just a short time in Inoue-san's idol career, but we are very happy to have been able to work with you.  This Summer, we were able to join tour for the first time, and even though I am bad at initiating conversation, we were able to take two-shot for the first time together. When I told you, "I feel lonely”, you replied "I'm still here" with your usual smile. Even now, I still remember that smile of yours. While there is a side of myself who wished that time could last forever, if I were to say what I truly feel, I do feel very lonely... but so that 4ki can one day become a support for Sakurazaka, the group that Inoue-san has so carefully brought up... we will keep within our hearts the important...