Langsung ke konten utama

‪‪☺︎ (2022.08.25)

Hello everyone



Thank you for your hard work today too.



W-KEYAKI FES.2022



Truly thank you very much

to everyone who has come to the venue,

to everyone who has watched through the online stream ‪‪☺︎‬



Because of the support of many people

we were able to meet you again

at the same place in the form of a transfer performance

I feel sincerely happy about it ‪‪☺︎‬



It is because not everything is something that I can take for granted,

I feel so happy to be able to see you again

and genuinely enjoyed both days [of performance].



To everyone who came to the venue,

I think that the temperature difference was quite extreme

are you well??



-













Opening costume 🎀



It's very cute, a costume that I like☺︎‬






Me and Marino-chan's trolley often passes by each other

she waved her hands whenever that happens, it was so cute ♡







We sat next to each other ever since the day we arrived at the venue.😗

It was fun to have her next to me. 😗



























I hope that we could return here again next year.



-



And on the second day, there was Oze-chan and Aoi's

graduation ceremony.



The song Oze-chan requested,

was a song that hit me straight in the heart at the time,

I sang it with painful and complicated feelings, so I wasn't really fond of it back then.



But when she requested it this time,

I got to wear the costume that was made with many thoughts,

my first since back then,

And when I performed it with these members

as you look on warmly

for the first time, I'm able to sincerely enjoy it.



Now I wished that I liked this song sooner

How I wished I could sing this song more with the members



or so I thought.



It makes me happy that so many people love it.



Thank you for requesting this song.

It was very, very fun ‪‪☺️

It's a song where I really love the moment my eyes met with everyones.











Oze-chan.おぜちゃん。

Thank you for supporting the members a lot

for treating both juniors and genmates equally

for your many warmth and kindness.‪‪☺︎‬



I, myself,

was saved by Oze-chan a lot.



I hope that you can spend the days

that is filled with a lot of happiness

while cherishing yourself first.



I want to go for a pancake with Oze-chan 🥞












And Aoi.



Aoi's tears are always genuine tears,

it was as if all her feelings are packed in it.



And yet she always smiles more than anyone else

she has always been someone somewhat inseparable for me.



Because Aoi and I are also often paired together

there are many things that we share with each other

We talked about a lot of different things,

we also encouraged each other.



Let's continue to talk about many different things from now on.


I was truly so happy

to have been able to be paired with Aoi a lot ☺️







Truly, thank you for your hard work, the two of you.



I wish that the two of you

live a life full of happiness.



-




📮 I will be appearing in "Prebat!!"

tonight from 7PM JST.



It made me truly, truly happy to be able

to appear in a beloved show of mine again... 🥲



This time, I took on the challenge [to compose] a haiku.



When I appeared last time,

I received compliments from Natsui-sensei

and it filled me with so much happiness,



But as the days go by,

I regret the result of the assessment,

so I was truly so happy to be able to give it another attempt...!



Ever since I received the offer,

I spent every day seriously thinking

about how to put to words

the scene and feeling that I want to write,

how to make it come across straightly.


And even those moments are not a struggle in the slightest,

but I realized it to be fun, and further understand

of the charm of haiku even more.



I've been nervous thinking about the broadcast tonight

As I gave my best in challenging it,

I hope that you could give it a look. ☺️






I was happy to be able to

appear in "Prebat!!" again...☺️♡



-



The other day, Yuuka announced her graduation.



I truly appreciate your hard work 😌

And thank you so much.



And let me write my feelings toward Yuuka

a bit here.


I was still a student when I moved to Tokyo,

so I was worried about a lot of things.



And at that time, together with Fuuchan,

she took me out to the city

and gave me many kind words,



For me, Yuuka was the first

"older sister" I ever had.


I got a little embarrassed,

and when I realized, I already started calling her "Yuuka"

But when I was an active student

I think I used to call her "onee-chan (big sis)".



I'm a single child,

so the moment I see someone as my "onee-chan"

I felt so much warmth and peace of mind in my heart

I think that she has genuinely spoiled me a lot.



Then and now.

Thank you for accepting me a lot.



Truly, thank you for supporting the group, the members, a lot. 😌



I have always been happy to be in a group

where Yuuka is the captain. ☺️



Let's have a lot of fun together with everyone

in our remaining time! 🌷





Well then.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju