Langsung ke konten utama

Summer sky 🗻 (2022.08.31)

Hello ☀️

 

 

You can feel the arrival of autumn from how it's getting chilly little by little, can't you?

 

How are you doing?

 

 

 

Some time has passed,

but today, I'd like to talk about "W-KEYAKI FES.2022" 🌳


 

[Image: image0.jpeg]




Once again,

I'd like to thank very much

everyone who worked hard to make this transfer performance possible,

everyone who has come to the venue,

and everyone who has watched through the online stream!!

 

 

I talked about it on Day 1's MC,

but I think that the reason we were able to give the concert another go,

and be able to receive the baton that the Hinatazaka46 members had worked very hard on to

after it being canceled once,

was because of the many cheers sent by all of you Buddies.

 

 

#いつもありがとう櫻坂46 (Thank you as always, Sakurazaka46)

 

 

It made me very happy, it encouraged me... 🥺

 

I prepared for this concert with feelings of gratitude

so that I can respond to everyone's feelings of love in the best possible way.

 


There were changes on the setlist for both days,

there are songs that we could perform because of the transfer

I think that it was a challenging festival!

 

 

There were also many songs that are performed in front of you for the first time,

so I hope that it could be your best Summer memories ☀️



[Image: image1.jpeg]







On the second day, there was a graduation ceremony for Aoi and Oze 🌷

 

[Image: image8.jpeg]



 


Aoi-chan has been a member that I found to be strangely similar in feeling since the time when we entered Keyakizaka.

 

 

She might be teased as the "eternal elementary schooler",

but I thought it's amazing that she have a will of her own and can be strict with herself!

 

 

When I see her studying in the dressing room even amidst a tight schedule, it made me think that I need to do my best to balance my work with my studies as well.

 

 

I was feeling lonely when she went on a hiatus,

but when she returned, she has completely become a beautiful woman, I was moved by it ✨

 

I was truly happy that she return!!

 

She's good at taking care of others,

so her relationship with the 2nd gen a frank one,

before I knew it, she had become close friends with them 😌

 

I am sure that there were a lot of girls who were helped by Aoi-chan

 

I myself went to meet Aoi-chan at her cram school,

we went to drink bubble tea together,

and she took me to the parfait store that I wanted to go to...

I then found myself being able to talk to her about anything, from works to jokes 🙂

 

 

The "Hey, listen, listen~" that Aotan often says in the dressing room

whenever she wanted attention

is something that is notalgic, missing, and lovely.

 

Thank you for becoming my friend.


[Image: image1.jpeg]



 


From now on,

I will always support the path Aoi chose!


[Image: image2.jpeg]






And then, Oze 🍈



Oze always made the members laugh a lot,

when I think back on the memories where I laughed so hard, Oze is often at the center of it.

 

But,

during our audition, Ozeki was the first girl I noticed because of how cute she was.

 

 

While there is a funny side that is like a pure, innocent child,

she also has a farsighted, adult side,

and was very aware of the changes around her.


I was very helped by how diligently she reached out to many members and taking care of them.

 


Though I will never forget how you often crossed the degree when it comes to teasing me lol

But even now, it has become funny memories 😅



During Keyakizaka time, I often had to handle the MC sessions in concert by myself and was often feeling troubled about who to speak to

My last ray of hope was Oze, who had started working as a radio personality.


I may have always troubled her with my killer passes of "What do you think, Ozeki?"

but I was very helped by it!


For all you have done to care for your surroundings,

I hope that you can live your life in a laid back, peaceful, Oze-like manner 😌


[Image: image2.jpeg]





My personal favorite picture of the platoon leader⚓️


[Image: image4.jpeg]





Once again, congratulations to both of them on their graduation✨

 

And thank you very, very much!!!

May your life continue to be full of smiles.

 

Please continue to support the two of them 😌



 



*☼*―――――*☼*―――――




 

 

On Day 1, as it was the W-KEYAKI FES.

Sakurazaka46 was able to show a special cover of Hiragana Keyaki's "NO WAR in the future".

 


It was a song from about 4 years ago, when we were working together as Hiragana Keyaki and Kanji Keyaki

and I feel a strong sympathy for the message in the lyrics.

 

I feel touched by the powerful performance of Hinatazaka46's members, and how they could bring the venue together as one when they sing this song in their concert.

 

 

When covering the song this time,

it was discussed with each member,

and upon hearing various opinions, TAKAHIRO-sensei and the staff members consider different patterns before making the final decision.

 

 

It felt sobering to be entrusted as a center.



Just as how Hiragana Keyaki's 1st gen and 2nd gen deepened their friendship through this song back then,

with the hope that the messages of the lyrics could be conveyed even for just a little,

I sang it with great care.



Thank you very much for giving us the chance

to perform this.


[Image: image3.jpeg]




 


W-KEYAKI FES.2022 is my last concert at Conifer Forest, which is a very memorable place for me,

so it became a very important two days for me ✨



All the things that you presented to me;

the scenery of the glowing jewel-like lightstick color, the uchiwa and goods that are filled with love,

the vast and wide summer sky, the big Mt Fuji with melting snow, the slightly ominous rain clouds, the picture-perfect rainbow, the pouring rain, the gradient red sunset, the clear air, the cold natural water from the tap, everyone's bursting smile...


I spent my time trying to remember everything that I have seen and touched.


On the big finale of the second day,2日目の大ラスト、

when I saw the fireworks, my tension suddenly melted away and various thoughts filled my mind, and big tears flowed down.

(Rina-chan who were next to me gave me a hug)

 

 

 

Truly, thank you very much for the two days!!



[Image: image4.jpeg]





Let's meet on the national tour next✨


 

 

 

 

〜 Announcement 〜

 

I appeared together with Fuuchan in the fan club-limited radio content, "Sakumimi vol. 181", which is now up for streaming 👂

 

We talked about the behind-the-scenes of Keyaki Fes, about my graduation and graduation announcement, as well as my latest feelings 🌸

 

I'd be happy if you could give it a listen!

Thank you very much!

 



[Image: image10.jpeg]






Thank you very much

for reading until the end 🤍

 


[Image: image13.jpeg]





 

                                                     Yuuka

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju