Langsung ke konten utama

Thank you for everything until now 🌸。(2023.05.26)

Thank you very much for opening this blog.

I'm Seki Yumiko 🐱




Truly, thank you very much to everyone who has been following my blogs of memory.

And thank you very much for taking a look of this blog as well.




I have written about so many different things, haven't I?
I wonder how many blogs I have written, including from the ones back in Keyaki time?


At first, I didn't know how should I write the blog, and somewhere in the middle I didn't know what to write and I stopped updating as often.
But you all told me how you are reading my blogs, how I then picked up a photography hobby and started posting #YumikoCamera.

It was also the place where I broaden my horizons.






That goes to same with Sakurazaka46

I was able to learn so many things.





So many things have happened
When I think about it again, it's okay for me to stay the way I am.


There were days when I longed for something and stretched myself.
There were days when I would feel crushed by a vague sense of insecurity, and I would go around in circle in a rush.
There were days when I took the opinions directed toward me too seriously and suffered from it.


As long as you are alive, you will come to see and hear many things, and sometimes you want to block them out, but I think that is okay.
Block them out when you feel like that.
Everyone is different, after all.



And from here on, to all of you who have supported Seki Yumiko.



Have I made you all happy?

I have received countless happiness and a boundless amount of love from you.
Truly, thank you.☺︎




No matter what kind of work I had on the day, I'd think of everyone's face, and excitedly wonder if it will please you ☺︎


I am sure that it is all of you who made me feel this way
It was all of you who made me into such an idol.


Ahh~ I'm such a lucky person!
I'm glad to be able to meet all of you in my life!


Were you glad to have been able to meet Seki Yumiko in your life as well?

Just kidding.

Thank you very much for watching me at all times no matter what happens ☺︎
You all will be happier than anyone else!

And when we meet again, please tell me the things that happened since my graduation.
I look forward to it.

I will be updating my IG from time to time, so be sure to check it!
This is a promise.
I will be updating it properly!

@seki_yumiko_official





I cried when reading Hono's blog.
I did when reading Inoue's and Marina's too. Thank you for writing those ☺︎


When I met 2nd gen, I wondered why they are all so nice, and thought that I could overcome everything with these members.


When someone got to do a position no one had ever done before, everyone is happy as if that is their own
When 2nd gen members were able to all perform in the same song for the first time in Last Live, I was so happy that I cried.






I had always wanted someone that I can call "a comrade", and I have been reading Jump's comic since I was little.

I longed for the relationships depicted in comics and thought many times that I wanted something like this too.

It's kind of hard to put into words,
but I think I may have already gotten it.


Thank you for everything until now, truly.
I will continue to be in your care ☺︎


Well then, I'll end it by posting pictures I never posted before ☺︎




Members came to me after I stepped off the stage ☺︎




When I send "Yakiniku would be great!", she replied with, "You read it lol" πŸ¦’
Let's continue to be friends from now on!





They went through the troubles to change their clothes and watched over me ☺︎





Habu-san also watched over me ☺︎
She has always been a cool senior and an older sister-like presence.





My final rehearsal was Guuzen no Kotae ☺︎
Marina carried the camera!







Well then, that's it for my blog!


Thank you very much for reading until the end!


Seki Yumiko 🐱

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju