Langsung ke konten utama

🌸。(2023.05.06)

Thank you very much for opening this blog.

I'm Seki Yumiko 🐱





My graduation ceremony was held at Fukuoka performance the other day, and I graduated from Sakurazaka46 ☺︎




Both the concert and the ceremony will firmly remain in my mind and heart.

I'd be happy if it could be the same for you.



Truly thank you very much to everyone who has come to the venue, despite the heavy rain on the 1st day!




I talked about this in my speech as well, but it was definitely you-- who are cheering for me-- who are always supporting me during difficult and sad times.


I have such confidence in my ability to remember, so much so that I can boast about it.

That's why during the ceremony, I could picture the faces of so many fans.


I will always be grateful.









The time I spent in Keyakizaka, Sakurazaka is truly irreplaceable; and I cherish the members I met during that time, whom I strongly wish to protect for the rest of my life.


I was happy to be able to do a concert and a ceremony together with them at the end.






I'll put up pictures full of memories ☺︎








1st day ☺︎





Sorry for exposing you in Sokosaku episode!

But I wanted the fans to know about such a cute side of Karin ☺︎

I love everything about Karin, including your overflowing kindness, unexpected sides, and playfulness.







Uemura-san, who kindly watched over me from the beginning to the end.

We have always been together one way or another, and when I looked back, my first pair for Keyakizaka46's [national] handshake event was also Uemura-san.

There is a topic that we both get excited about, so let's chat again!






Reina-chan!

We took pictures together for the first time ☺︎

I'm happy she invited me.

She also took pictures of me with her own phone... (laughs)

I wonder if she has it. I'd be happy if she could treasure them. Just joking.






Marino-chan.

Surprisingly, we never took pictures together and so I never uploaded one to my blog.

I wonder if this could be our first two-shot?

Marino-chan and I talked about how it was possible, but we shared a symmetrical position in Mugon no Uchuu and are good friends ☺︎







Hika-chan.

On my graduation day, she gave me what I had been wanting to get as a present. I'm so happy ☺︎

I also have something that I want to give to Hikaru.

I hope we could meet soon ☺︎






Oten-san.

It's so nostalgic to think about how we went to pick up school uniforms and the graduation ceremony together!

I even took a commemorative picture of her in front of the school later, I was a proper guardian (laughs)

I will go to your high school graduation ceremony as well, so be sure to graduate!





There are so many that I still want to write...

There's still many more pictures, so I will write another blog!







And, and lastly







My beloved people.

Let's continue to always be friends from now on!







Well then, that's it for today!



Thank you very much for reading until the end!



Seki Yumiko 🐱

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju