Langsung ke konten utama

3rd TOUR (2023.06.04)

All of Sakurazaka46's 3rd TOUR performance has safely concluded thanks to all of the Buddies!!

 

 

Truly, thank you very much.

 

 

The calls that Sakurazaka46, who debuted during COVID pandemic, didn't have,

Therefore, the calls raised by each of the Buddies, which would have started by exploring it, had become an integral part of the music by the time the final day arrived.

 

 

The sight of you working so hard to change the colors of the lightsticks between songs,

I saw them during the repeat broadcast yesterday, and I am filled with feelings of love πŸ₯°

 

 

I hope that you can feel a bright future and excitement toward Sakurazaka46, which has become more powerful with the addition of 3rd generation members.

 

 

I am very happy to have been able to stand on the stage surrounded by all the members who never fail to work hard, not even for a minute or a second.

 

 

I am grateful to and respect the members and staff who allow me to stay in an environment where I can grow.

 

 

 

 

[Image: image0.jpeg]



 

 

 

 

There are also so many things that I admire about Yuipon, whom I often spend time together with 😊

 

 

Every day, there are so many contradicting things about us; How one is an indoor person and the other is an outdoor person, easily gets cold or easily gets hot, dexterous and clumsy, and yet while I don't know why, I feel very comfortable with her.

 

 

 

 

[Image: image1.jpeg]



 

 

 

 

Thank you 🫢🫢🫢 (I don't think she will see this)

 

 

 

 

[Image: image2.jpeg]



 

 

 

 

The same goes to 1st generation members, who each have a different personality, but each of them has their own way of working hard, and every time I experience that moment I feel glad that we are genmates and able to work together with them.

 

 

 

 

There are some things that I regretted during the tour, but everyone's performance was so amazing that I don't think a single show was wasted!!

 

 

I will give it my best so that Buddies wouldn't want to miss a single performance from this group!!

 

 

Truly, thank you very much πŸ™✨

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll put the pictures from here! πŸ“·

 

 

 

 

[Image: image3.jpeg]



 

 

Yumiko, that I shared many memories together with during a performance ☕️

 

 

 

 

[Image: image4.jpeg]


 

 

Ten-chan, who often fool around with me πŸ™

 

 

 

 

[Image: image6.jpeg]



 

 

Hika-chan, my senior when it comes to taiko πŸ₯

 

 

 

 

[Image: image0.jpeg]



 

 

Yuzu-chan, who made me quite happy when she told me I'm funny 😘

 

 

 

 

[Image: image8.jpeg]



 

 

Simply so cute ❣️ Airi-chan

 

 

 

 

[Image: image9.jpeg]



 

 

Masumoto, who replied to me at 4AM ✉️ (She practiced until morning)

 

 

 

 

[Image: image10.jpeg]



 

 

Our BOSS, Rina πŸ‘ΌπŸ’˜

 

 

 

 

An absolutely cute TikTok video that started from Rina has been uploaded, please give it a look~ πŸ’•γ€While you at it, please press the heart button πŸ’•

 

πŸ“Œ https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLFFv9HG/

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll put up the flowers I received from Osaka performances! πŸ’

 

 

 

 

[Image: image11.jpeg]



 

 

[Image: image12.jpeg]



 

 

[Image: image13.jpeg]



 

 

[Image: image14.jpeg]



 

 

[Image: image15.jpeg]



 

 

[Image: image16.jpeg]



 

 

[Image: image17.jpeg]



 

 

[Image: image18.jpeg]



 

 

[Image: image19.jpeg]



 

 

 

 

Truly, thank you very much!!

 

 

 

 

I also uploaded other pictures from the tour on my Instagram, so by all means, please give them a look! ♡

 

πŸ“Œ https://www.instagram.com/p/CtBxEYjvoEu/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

πŸ“Œ https://www.instagram.com/p/CtBxJXsPWkx/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

πŸ“Œ https://www.instagram.com/p/CtBxQdJPsSK/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

πŸ“Œ https://www.instagram.com/p/CtB4iwLPJJk/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

 

 

 

 

[Image: image1.jpeg]



 

 

 

 

Well then, see ya~!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju