Langsung ke konten utama

Yamashita has written a pretty long blog... (2023.06.24)

Hello





I'm 18 years old Yamashita Shizuki from Kyoto








The MV of 3rd generation song "Seijaku no Boryoku" that is included in the 6th single "Start over!" hass been released


Have you all seen it?... 

How was it?...

I wonder if the MV or atmosphere of the song is 180 degrees different from what you have imagined

It's something that I never imagined myself



When I listened to the song

When I learned the choreograph

When I discussed it with the other members

I hear a different song each time



I wonder if this is the kind of song that changes depending on the situation, the feelings, and how each person perceives it at that moment

Somehow I would listen to it at night, Natsu no Chikamichi in the morning

For me, while it might be contrasting with me,  it has the same feeling of desperation and recklessness that can only be shown now. I really like this song

It was a period of discovery where I learned that there are 11 different answers to how 11 person perceives "loneliness"




The MV was mostly a group dance scene, but we learned the choreography using the instrumental and I could hear the song of piano from the intro... It was very difficult to dance the choreography to the underlying sound that I could hear faintly if I listened carefully. I'd be happy if you could watch and see it from that perspective


We entered a sauna-like hot house together

We ate the strawberries that has been prepared for us

We did the usual energizing group cheer

We practiced singing

We unified the meaning of the lyrics




It was fun




Thank you very much for the 1M views of the MV

I hope that it could be a song that support a lot of people


And this time I have been chosen as the center, and I am sure that there must be mixed opinions about it

I'd like to accept it all, and do my best to make use of it in my future activities, so please continue to support me




It might have become a long one...


I'll write again









Announcements 🧸





"Anan vol. 2353", released 21st June


All 11 Sakurazaka46 3rd generation appears

The peace of mind from having a photoshoot with everyone...

It was a fun photoshoot where we had a cool styling~ By all means, please check it out~   🐼


anan-san, thank you very much



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



"ViVi August edition", released 22nd June



All 11 Sakurazaka46 3rd generation appears

I was styled in a POP style I don't usually do~ We did the photoshoot outdoor, and the weather was really good. By all means, please check it out  ·͜·


ViVi-san, thank you very much



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



"blt graph.", released 7th July


Sakurazaka46's 3rd generation members gravure series is starting~ I was photographed as the top batter

3rd generation members will be appearing in the future, so by all means, please do give it a look  ·͜·


blt graph.-san, thank you very much



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



"non-no', released 20th July


I was able to have a fun photoshoot while wearing a very cute make-up and outfit~

I'll post the off-shot when I can ·͜·

By all means, please give them a look


non-no-san, thank you very much



┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



"IDOL AND READ", released 21st July


Yamashita will be appearing as the back cover

The photoshoot wearing a very cute outfit was fun

By all means, please give it a look  ·͜·


IDOL AND READ-san, thank you very much






There are so many happy announcements...

Since I joined the group, I'm able to experience a lot and learn many things every day. Such as parts that I need to improve from looking at my pictures in magazines, or learning from seeing magazines my genmates appeared in...


And


Right now, Sakurazaka46's 3rd generation members's SHOWROOM relay have starting  ( ¨̮ )



The order of appearance is a secret~

I'd be happy if you could look forward to when Yamashita is going to make her appearance. I think it'll be a laid-back stream, so I hope that you can watch with the same laid-back feeling... 🐻







And then,



A CD purchaser special application lottery for 6th single "Start over!" has been decided



And real meet & greet will be held from this single!

I, too, look forward to being able to chat with you face-to-face after only being able to see you through the screen because of the COVID pandemic...



I will do my best so that you can both enjoy

Meet & greet through the screen

and face-to-face meet & greet  ·͜·

Let's chat a lot~










I went to Conan cafe with Riko

She gladly came with me...

It was fun


It was fun solving the riddle~


We also went to buy a plushie that I wanted, which was released that day

The hint is dark blue  ( ¨̮ )

⤴ ( No one can tell for sure~ )







And so around here

I bring today's blog to an end





Sorry that it has become a long one

but I usually post a short blog, so...

I will be answering many of your questions next time

the congratulatory flowers I received too  ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و




Tomorrow is Rika

I got a dress from her the other day

It's a dress with a flower pattern. I'll post the picture in the future

Thank you ✿  ‎

















I wonder if there is anyone scrolling down so far?

I don't usually say something like this, but...



Please stay with me forever ( ˙꒳​˙  )

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju