Langsung ke konten utama

To everyone that I love (2022.08.22)

Good evening, everyone 🌙


Are you well?



I wrote a blog because there is something important

that I want to convey to all of you, cherished people who have always been supporting me.


It will be a slightly long one

but I'd be happy if you could read it until the end.





I, Sugai Yuuka, will be graduating after the end of 2022 Tour Arena Finale.


It's a decision that I took after a lot of consideration, a positive graduation!




To be honest, the plan was to inform you of my graduation,

and then made the preparations for that first day of the album's meet and greet.



But we had to postpone "W-KEYAKI FES.2022".


And so the plan changed to announcing it at a later time than planned,

after properly sending off Ozeki and Aoi who are graduating with this concert.



It pains me being unable to inform you about it earlier, I'm sorry.






When taking a moment to look back at our activities so far,


exactly 7 years ago

21st August 2015

I was selected to be Keyakizaka46's 1st generation member.



And since then I have experienced an eventful idol life

as if I've been dreaming of a long dream!





Ever since I was a child, I've been troubled with how clumsy I am.


When I was thinking about the future,

I wished that even someone like me can be a source of strength for someone

that I can find the reason why I was born

and with those thoughts I auditioned.



In the world I boldly take a plunge into,

I have had many unforgettable and valuable experiences in my life.


I'm very grateful to have been able to work in a blessed environment

which is also thanks to the presence of my great senior, Nogizaka46-san.





One of my joys is being able to meet so many memorable and wonderful songs.


Our debut song "Silent Majority"

encouraged even me.






And being able to meet the people I wouldn't meet had I not chosen this path.



The Buddies who are supporting me,

The staff members who support me enthusiastically day to day,

the many people I have met through work,

the seniors that I admire, the Hinatazaka46 members who became my friends as Hiragana Keyaki,

and the irreplaceable members of Keyakizaka46, Sakurazaka46...


The countless connections I have made are my precious, cherished treasure.




For all the many happy things,

there are also many trials and shocking events,

things that are beyond my control rush in one after another

and there were times when it became difficult to continue my activities.


To fulfill my responsibilities as a captain

sometimes I felt lonely and helpless,

and I hated myself many times over.



And at times like that, having everyone who accepted me as I am,  who shared the moments of joy and frustration together with me feels truly very reassuring...


Your presence turned into confidence one day,

it turned into an irreplaceable driving force.



Experiences that wrench my heart just by remembering about it,

I am sure that it was all also a necessary lesson.



I may not have been a captain that everyone acknowledged as a captain,

but I have done what I think is best in each case

after considering it.



I'd like to convey much gratitude

to those of you who believed and followed me,

to the members who have walked together with me.


 

I hope that through my activities as a member of Keyakizaka46, Sakurazaka46,

I can be someone's hope, even for just a little.










The reason I was able to make the decision to graduate is because

the presence of the 1st generation members, the comrade-in-arms that I trust,

and feeling the growth of the cute and reliable 2nd generation members,

I felt that I can be assured and entrust the future of the group to them.




And as an individual,

I began to think that I wanted to live honestly to myself in my own way again,

while cherishing the experiences I had so far.



It doesn't mean that I have no worries about this new challenge.


But just like with Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46,、

I believe that new and fun worlds and possibilities unfold

 in the places where you think it takes courage.



I'd like to spend more time facing myself from now on

to do a lot of experiences and challenges I have never done before

as I encounter things I never imagined and make fresh discoveries, I want to become a mature person with a rich mind.


And I'd also like to make my own way to be able to do activities that can deliver deep emotions and strength to someone.


I will give it my best so that I can meet you all again in some way in the future!


Even if I am alone, I am sure that-- just like Sakurazaka's song,

it shouldn't be as lonely as I thought.






There are about 2 more months until my graduation day.



I am here today thanks to the support of many people,

including my family who has always supported me at any time.


From here on, I'd like to make it a moment to express my gratitude

to not just those who are with me now,

but also to all the people who have brought me this far.



We will be touring six cities in our national tour that starts in September!


In each city, I will give it my best to perform with a feeling full of gratitude while seeing your faces.


I'd be happy if we could spend an unforgettable time together.




And my last stage will be at Tokyo Dome, a place which is my dream to stand there together with everyone again as Sakurazaka46,

I am truly so grateful and happy!



While expressing my gratitude to all the people who have made it possible for us to stand there,

I'd like to make the preparations so that I can give the performance that is the culmination of my seven years [of activity] with my beloved members!!


As the tour finale,

I hope to make it into a concert where you can look forward to Sakurazaka's future,

so I'd be happy if as many people as possible could witness it 🌸





And as I wanted to be able to directly express my gratitude to everyone who has greatly supported me,

it's been decided that an additional meet & greet will be held!


I'm sorry for burdening you,

but I'd be happy if you could come and talk with me ☺︎


I will let you know once the details are finalized.





I want to help the group as much as I can until my final moment as Sakurazaka46's Sugai Yuuka.


I will be spending each day with care, with all my heart,

so I'd be happy if you could continue to watch over me.


Please continue your support for Sakurazaka46!



 

It has become a long one,

but thank you very much for reading until the end.







                                                    Sugai Yuuka

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju