Langsung ke konten utama

🍒* (2022.08.29)

Hello




It's Kobayashu Yui






















Have you seen last night's Run for Money,


that caused me to feel frustrated


for about a month after the recording?









Since the recording day, whenever I see


the other players who were with me on

I would be reminded of Run for Money and trembled


I struggled with a phobia.










As time passed, my wound healed a little, and on yesterday's broadcast


I vividly remembered that day, and let out a lifetime's worth of sigh










My quick foot that I have confidence in,




there were so many things that I lack to make up for it










First, luck.




I visited a shrine the day before and participated while wearing a good luck charm, but I don't know if it was effective or not...


But, I think being able to meet Yasuko-san and took a picture with her there might have been luck









Next, is the ability to read maps.




I guess that some of you might have thought, "Kobayashi sure is always in a place with lots of greenery"


I actually wanted to go toward the residential area,


but I don't understand the map at all, so I kept wondering around the field










And then, smarts.




Strategy was very important, but I very poor at understanding the mission, and might have shown a great deal of stupidity










And then, communication ability.




In this episode of "Run for Money", cooperation with the islanders was a key,


Although I was unable to meet any of the islanders because I kept wandering around the field, I could have been more persistent in getting hints from the islander who spoke to me












And so, all that I can think about is reflecting on it


And I have spent the past month or so being crushed by the feeling of frustration










If other members are appearing on it in the future,

I hope that they can learn from my failures and do their best












Well then!




I was able to participate in a historic show that I've been watching for a long time


It was very, very much fun 🥹






















---------------






















Well then, let's move on to a more fun talk. Lol













This morning, the title and the cover of Kobayashi Yui's 2nd Photobook has been released!








The title is "Unpredictability"






And this is the standard edition cover








[Image: image0.jpeg]

















After this, the other versions of the cover and advance previews will be released one after another, so...






Official Twitter


https://twitter.com/yui2ndkobayashi?s=21&t=e414GxET0P1nYAmaS-faag




Official Instagram


https://instagram.com/yui_kobayashi_2nd?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=






Please give them a follow and don't miss them ❕




















I will post advance previews that have been released so far and off-shots 📷🤍










[Image: image1.jpeg]









[Image: image2.jpeg]









[Image: image3.jpeg]









[Image: image4.jpeg]









[Image: image5.jpeg]















And,




On 2nd September, form 9 PM JST


I will be doing a SHOWROOM stream!






There are more things that I can talk about than last time,


so I would like to talk about behind-the-scenes and such~






And there is also a limited stream-only bonus,


so I'd be happy if you could watch it on real time!











There is about a month to the release date on 4th October~ 👼🏻




Please look forward to it
























---------------




















Announcement










◇ We will appear on


"CDTV Live Live: Summer's 4 hours special"


live from 7 PM JST






Sakurazaka46 will be performing Masatsukeisu


in the 7 PM slot






I'm still on mental breakdown from "Run for Money"


so I'm sorry if I got all shook up and made a mistake ←
















◇ I will be appearing in "Nichiyoubi no Hatsumimi-gaku"


that is broadcasted on 4th September 👂🏻




Members have been appearing on the show several times, but I was on the side of the viewer,


so I was very happy to be able to appear on this time!






By all means, please give it a watch
























see you again ⊿⊿

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju