Langsung ke konten utama

W-KEYAKI_FES.2022🌳🌸 (2022.08.22)

We were able to finish

the two days performance of W-KEYAKI FES. 2022 😊



Truly thank you very much

to those of you who have come to the venue

and to those who watched the stream of day 2!



It was my last concert.

It was a concert that was canceled before,

but I was able to stand on FujiQ's Conifer Forest one more time in the form of transfer performance,


I truly feel how much of a miracle it was, and with it, I feel so much gratefulness to so many people!






On the first day, I just enjoyed myself and didn't think about anything else ☀️

The weather was great too~.

I was also happy to be able to perform Buddies in Risa's position!




On the second day, we were able to perform "Concentration" in front of an audience for the first time.

When it was decided that this will be my last concert, I asked the staff to let this song be performed because of how much I wanted to do it.


The costumes were made about 3 years ago.

We finally got to wear it 🎩

I had a lot of different feelings when this song was made, but I'm glad that the four of us could laugh as we rehearse,

and were able to successfully perform it.






And from there, the graduation ceremony was held at the encore 🤍





I was very nervous to stand on the concert stage alone and made a speech,

but I was able to wear a beautiful dress at the very end 👗

and I'm glad to have been able to properly convey my feelings in front of everyone!



I requested the color of the dress,

and it was designed by my beloved Onai-san ♡





Rina took the picture for me ♡





In the many photoshoots I did until now, I thought that the red color suited me among the various clothes and costumes I have worn,

so I decided on it after consulting with the stylist staff ♡



Did it look good on me~?













And while of course the previous concerts have been fun,

this two-day concert was the most fun I've had in the past 7 years.



I was able to look at many fans in the eye, smile at each other,

I had so much genuine fun

it wouldn't be a lie to say that I had no regrets!



Thank you for showing your love with oshimen towel, handmade uchiwa, penlight and such ❤️



I was truly, truly, happy!






And truly thank you to Aoi,

who kindly and warmly welcomes me when it was decided that we will be doing the ceremony at the concert together.


And congratulations on your graduation 🎒

I was able to do my best to balance my studies because Aoi were there,

thank you for your many support ♡

Please continue to always be the same Acchan

    And let's continue to be friends~ 🚗♡















While my concert on the other day was my last one

my activities will continue for a little longer.



The last day of activity that I will spend with you is 11th September.

There is also the special event for album on this day!


Let's continue to make many memories in the remaining ~3 weeks 🤍💛



I look forward to your continued support!








Thank you for the meguri yesterday ♡

I was happy to be able to hear your memories of the past 7 years and your impression of the concert ♪


My next meguri is on 4th September!

Please treat me kindly 💛











And it's been announced yesterday,

but I will be in charge of "Sakurazaka46's Ozeki Rika's All Night Nippon 0"

that is on air 3rd September from 3 to 5AM JST, live!


It is close to my graduation,

as well as my first time being a solo personality on All Night Nippon 0.


I feel very nervous about it,すごく緊張しますが、

but I will do my best to convey my gratitude to the many listeners in this wonderful opportunity!



Inoue will also come as a guest 🦒

I'm very happy to be able to do a live broadcast together with Inoue at the end!




I will update you again when the date is coming 📻


Please do give it a listen.









I still have a lot of pictures, so I will be posting them in blog and mobame 🫶


It has become a long one,

but well then! 🍈













Yesterday was the 7th anniversary of 1st generation members ♡

Please take care of us on our 8th year as well~







Ozeki Rika

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju