Langsung ke konten utama

🫢🏻*(2022.11.18)

As I casually opened my fridge, wondering if there was anything inside,


I was delighted to find an ice cream that I had bought a few days ago and forgotten to eat,


And when I put my hand inside the pocket of my winter outerwear,


I felt like I struck a bargain when I found a 100 yen coin.



Being able to feel both,


made today a very happy one.






















It's Kobayashi Yui




Good evening























Truly, thank you very much to everyone who has come

to watch Sakurazaka46 2nd TOUR 2022 "As you know?" 🌸














Osaka, Hiroshima, Miyagi, Aichi, Fukuoka, Tokyo




The reaction from the audience and the vibe were different in each venue


I went on the stage with a fresh feeling each time






There was a lot of time when I could see you in the eyes,


it made me very happy










[Image: image0.jpeg]













And the tour finale in Tokyo Dome


felt different from the time I was able to stand there before,


I can remember the sight from the stage better,


and I was truly glad to have been able to stand there again.














And personally, it's been a while since I go on a tour,


it was my first tour as Sakurazaka46,


so I was very happy and had fun


to be able to tour the region with the members


and made many memories in different places 🐴










[Image: image1.jpeg]










[Image: image2.jpeg]















I hope I could do it again










---------------




















"It's that time of the year already, huh?", so I thought




It's the year-end.






I'm very happy to be able to appear in many music shows again this year!










・23rd November from 05:30 PM JST~


"TV Tokyo's Music Festival Winter 2022"






・3rd December 07:00 PM JST~


"Best Artist 2022"





・14 December 06:30 PM JST~


"2022 FNS Uta Matsuri Second Night"








I'd be happy if you could give them a look πŸ’






















And, the 73rd NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen




this year, I will be watching it from home








I'm truly happy to have been able to participate every year in the event since my debut as Keyakizaka46








I will do my best now so that Sakurazaka46 will be able to participate again someday πŸ’ͺ🏻
















Let's run through until the end of this year again with us~






















---------------






















It's been announced that fan club-limited


Sakurazaka46's Official Calendar 2023 will be released!










[Image: image3.jpeg]













For the wall calendar,


I took the shoot with a sporty-like outfit ⚽️


There are many different pairing of members, so please look forward to it~






For the desk calendar,


it includes a lot of pictures from concerts


I hope that every time you turn the pages, you'll remember the concert from that time!










You can also watch the making video of the photoshoot


and check the details by clicking the link below




https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/news/detail/G00051?ima=3117




















---------------


















We will celebrate our 2nd anniversary debut


as Sakurazaka46 on 9th December






And we will be able to celebrate this memorable day together with the Buddies~ πŸ₯‚










For two days, on 8th and 9th December,


"2nd YEAR ANNIVERSARY ~Buddies Thanksgiving~"


will be held at Nippon Budokan











The advance application for fan club members have started



For details, please check the official website




https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/news/detail/E00181?ima=5901














I look forward to being able to celebrate it with you 🀍






















---------------
















I will be appearing on "TGC Kitakyushu 2022"


that will be held tomorrow πŸ’Ž








I'll put the off-shots to Instagram~






















Thank you for your hard work today ☕️








see you again ⊿⊿

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju