Langsung ke konten utama

Tokyo Dome 🐴🌸 (2022.11.14)

  

Hello, everyone!

 

 

 

 

 

I'm Sakurazaka46's Kousaka Marino 🌸

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We have finished the last performances of 2nd TOUR 2022 "As you know?"!

 

 

 

 

 

It's been about two months, including the rehearsals, and it truly just flies by...

 

 

 

 

Thank you very much to the Buddies who followed us until the tour finale ☺️

 

 

 

And thank you very much for cooperating with us, such as turning off your penlight from the opening until the first MC session.

 

 

Thanks to the solidarity of the Buddies, the production has become better, and I was very moved by it 🫧

 

 

 


This costume is so cute, I like it ☁️

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At Tokyo Dome, there was a graduation ceremony for Sugai-san.

 

 

 

Sugai-san, who has been supporting Keyakizaka, Sakurazaka all this time

 

I loved Sugai-san who, even though she must have gone through a lot of hardships, always had the same smile on her face!

 

 

 

The first time we met with 1st gen and 2nd gen, my voice was trembling from anxiousness and nervousness, but she listened to me while nodding her head and calmed me down.

 

 

 

Since then, the words Sugai-san gave to me had a mysterious power

There is a sense of security, as if "If this person says this, then it'll be okay"

 

 

 

To have such a big presence like her graduating from the group, even now I still cannot imagine Sakurazaka without Sugai-san...

 

 

However, I think that what I can do right now is to support the path Sugai-san has chosen with all I got, and I'd like to send her lots and lots of power so that I can reach her even when she's far away!

 

 

 

Sugai-san, truly, thank you very much for everything up until now!

 

 

 


 

I love you 🐴🀍

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was able to perform Keyakizaka46's songs in the encore of Tokyo Dome.

 

 

 

The group changed its name to Sakurazaka less than a year after I joined the group, so I don't have the awareness that I have "worked as a part of Keyakizaka46", and I was very scared to know see how the fans will react

 

 

But on the actual performance, I was frantically dancing, so much that I don't have the time to think about it, that I was surprised to be able to dance with such a burst of emotion.

 

 

It made me think about many things, such as "So this is the power of Keyakizaka..."

 

 

 

And I think that each and every member need to work harder so that people could know more about Sakurazaka, so I will work hard even harder at the things in front of me!

 

 

I am thankful to Keyakizaka for making me feel that way

 

 


I was able to wear the costume I longed for

 

I was very happy...!

 

 

 

Thank you very much to everyone who watched the shows

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Matsuri-chan has been appointed as the new captain ✨

 

 

Matsuri-chan, who is always cheerful and lights up the group.

 

I think it's truly amazing how no matter how busy she gets, she never looked tired πŸ₯²

 

When I feel troubled to decide what to say during MC, she would give me many suggestions and give me advice such as, "Maybe it's good to end it with this!"...

 

She is always very kind, someone who is very reliable.

 

 

I may be unreliable, but I will always be Matsuri-chan's ally, so I will give my best if there is anything that I can be of help of☺️πŸ’ͺ🏼

 

 

 

 

You can do it, new captain~!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once again, I'm very happy to have been able to safely finish our 2nd Tour!

 

 

We could reach this far thanks to the staff members who thought of the cool production, the dancers who stayed with us until late at night to rehearse,

 

and all the Buddies who have watched by coming to the venue and by online stream!

 

 

I can't thank you all enough... Truly, thank you very much.

 

 

 

I hope to visit many places again next year, and share memories again with you ☺️

 

 

I will continue to give it my best so that we can show you a more powerful Sakurazaka!

 

 

 

Thank you very much for all 12 shows!

 

 

 

 

 


πŸ₯²✨

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you very much for reading until the end!

 

 

 

 

Kousaka Marino

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju