Langsung ke konten utama

Being able to meet Yuuka-san ๐Ÿด (2022.11.15)

Thank you very much for opening this blog!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm Sakurazaka46's Onuma Akiho

from Shizuoka ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŸ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Truly, thank you very much

to everyone who has came,

to everyone who have cheered for us through online streaming,

for the tour finale performance at Tokyo Dome

that was held on 8th - 9th November!!

 

 

 

 

I will never forget

the view from Tokyo Dome.

 

 

 

 

To be able to stand in such a wonderful placeใ“ใ‚“ใช็ด ๆ•ตใชๅ ดๆ‰€ใซ็ซ‹ใคใ“ใจใŒใงใใŸใฎใ‚‚

 

are thanks to the continuous support of the Buddies

thanks to the many great staff members

and thanks to my beloved members!

 

Truly, truly, thank you very much!!

 

 

 

 

I was able to find a lot of oshimen towel, uchiwa,ๆŽจใ—ใƒกใƒณใ‚ฟใ‚ชใƒซใ‚‚ใ†ใกใ‚ใ‚‚ใ‚ตใ‚คใƒชใ‚ฆใƒ ใ‚‚

and lightstick colors!

Truly, thank you very much as always ๐Ÿ€

I love you~!!

 

 

Thank you very much for telling me your impression of the tour!

I cherish what Buddies think of the most, so I feel very happy!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Through the 12 performances that started in Osaka

I felt that Sakurazaka-likeness is getting stronger day by day!

 

I am sure that the Buddies

felt the same way.

 

 

There were so many cool productions

to match the songs,

 

Which song do you remember the most?

 

 

 

For me, Ten-chan's piano staging

in "Jouken Hansha de Naketekuru"

was very cool and new, I loved it ๐Ÿค

 

 

 

 

There are also productions that are special to Tokyo Dome

My first ever moving stage was very fun!

 

Because while performing

I felt that I get so close to you so much that I can reach you!!

What a joy!!✨

 

It was such a fun "I'm in" performance ☺︎

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The time of the tour is also the time for me

to face my own performance

 

Every time we held a performance in the regions

I am touched by everyone's warmth,

 

It made me think "I want to make them even happier! I need to grow even more!"

I think that you have nurtured me a lot!

 

 

 

 

 

By experiencing this tour, it made me realize how

happy I am to have been able to meet Sakurazaka

and become someone who wants to work so hard.

 

 

 

 

Carrying the many different feelings I felt this time

I'll believe in my own growth

and I'd like to work hard

in order to grow even more!

 

 

I will give it my everything!

I look forward to your continued support!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yuuka-san,

congratulations on your graduation ✨

 

 

You shone the brightest in the world!!

 

I can't forget the smile Yuuka-san showed as she ran through the ganbariki arch made by all members of "Sono hi Made". I will never forget it.

 

 

Please continue to show that smile of yours that I love from now on ๐Ÿด

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm truly glad that Kira-chan tower [in Fukyouwaon] was a success

I'm glad we practiced a lot for it. Thank you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Matsuri-chan, congratulations on being the new captain.

I love you~ ๐ŸŒป

I will give it my best to be of help even for just the slightest!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bestie~.

 

I hope that I can be of more support

to Hikarin☺︎

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ten-chan, you are my God~ I mean it.

Thank you as always.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mii-san, happy birthday ☺︎

I am always supported by your kindness ♡

I'd love to go out with you ♪

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

The costume was really cute~ ✨

Yuuka-san's stickers are so cute ๐Ÿด

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And,

on the encore of both days

following Keyakizaka46's Overture,

 

 

 

 

10 Gatsu no Pool ni Tobikonda

 

Sekai Ni wa Aishika Nai

 

Heel no Takasa

 

Aozora ga Chigau

 

Fukyouwaon

 

Sajin

 

 

 

Six Keyakizaka songs was performed!

 

 

 

When I saw my name

included in the formation,

I was so shocked, and was so happy to be able to perform

like a dream come true.

 

 

 

 

 

 


I was very happy to be able to wear the costume that I have longed for!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the group cheer of the 1st day, Yuuka-san said,

 

 

"I wanted to perform Keyaki songs

with the current members

I want you to inherit Keyaki songs".


 

 

When I learned that she put those thoughts, my heart burns, and I felt very nervous in a good way.

 

 

 

 

I was already nervous at the time of rehearsal,

but I was especially nervous about Fukyouwaon.

 

 

It's something that I've been seeing on TV,

and I've rewatched Kouhaku performance a hundred times already,

that is just how much I love and admire the song.

 

 

I couldn't imagine myself joining such a song, and felt uneasy.

 

 

But, TAKAHIRO-sensei taught me the story, and gave me passionate guidance,

 

I was able to perform in Akane-san's position

I learned a lot from watching videos of Akane-san's cool videos where she gave her best in many times.

 

 

 

I was right behind Yuuka-san during the performance

and while etching Yuuka-san's valiant figure into my mind

I was able to give it my all for the song that I admire

I was really happy at that time.

 

 

 

 

Yuuka-san

truly, thank you very much

 

 

for taking me to the place that I dreamed of

that is Tokyo Dome

 

for giving me the chance to perform the song I admire together with you.

 

I love both Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46.

 

 

 

Yuuka-san was beautiful until the very end.

And Yuuka-san will continue to be beautiful from now on as well!

 

 

 

I am truly glad

to have been able to meet Yuuka-san.

 

 

Truly, thank you very much for everything until now.

I'd like to continue to meet you.

 

 

 

 

I will always love you ๐Ÿค

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you very much for reading until the very end!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please continue to give your support to Sakurazaka46 ๐ŸŒธ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Akipo ๐ŸŸ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You've been caught in a 54cm deep swamp

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju