Langsung ke konten utama

The destiny that cannot be changed must be carried from now on. But the future can be changed many times over ☆彡 (Kobayashi Yui 13th August 2018 blog)

いつもより言葉がまとまらないので // Because i feel like my words are scattered all over the place
読みづらいと思いますが // It might be hard to read
温かい目で見ていただけたらな、、と。// I wish that you can read it with care


小林由依です // It's Kobayashi Yui

こんにちは // Hello








メンバーの今泉佑唯が、// Imaizumi Yui
グループからの卒業を発表しました // announced her graduation from the group.



何日か考え、ずーみんに自分の気持ちを伝えて // I took several days to think, i expressed my feelings to Zuumin,
ずーみんからも気持ちを聞くことができ、// and i listen to what Zuumin feels,
少しずつ重かった心が軽くなりました // and little by little, my heavy heart becomes lighter


今は、// Now
ずーみんが自分で決断して次に進もうとしているので // That Zuumin has decided on her own to move forward on to the next step
それを全力で応援したい気持ちでいっぱいです // I want to give her my full support



歌声、現場での振る舞い、本当に尊敬できる人だし // Her singing voice, her actions in the location, she is truly someone i respected
そんな人が自分の隣にいてくれたことで // Because someone like her is next to me,
自分も頑張ろうと思えました // I feel like i can do my best as well

本当に、出会えて良かったです // I'm really glad to meet you




最後に、ゆいちゃんずを愛してくださった皆様、 // Then, to the people who loves Yuichanzu,
ずーみんもゆいちゃんずが大好きだと言ってくれました // Zuumin told me that she also love Yuichanzu
私もゆいちゃんずとして皆様に歌を届けることができ、// I, too, is very glad
本当に良かっです // that i could perform songs to everyone as Yuichanzu
これからもゆいちゃんずの曲を愛していてください // From now on, please continue to love Yuichanzu songs





ありがとう! // Thank you!






see you again ⊿⊿

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Representative Speeches from Each Generation for Inoue Rina 251217

4TH GENERATION Konomi: Inoue-san, please allow me to speak as the representative of 4th gen! First of all, congratulations on your graduation! And thank you for your hard work in the past ~ 7 years. It's only been 8 months since 4th gen has joined the group, which is just a short time in Inoue-san's idol career, but we are very happy to have been able to work with you.  This Summer, we were able to join tour for the first time, and even though I am bad at initiating conversation, we were able to take two-shot for the first time together. When I told you, "I feel lonely”, you replied "I'm still here" with your usual smile. Even now, I still remember that smile of yours. While there is a side of myself who wished that time could last forever, if I were to say what I truly feel, I do feel very lonely... but so that 4ki can one day become a support for Sakurazaka, the group that Inoue-san has so carefully brought up... we will keep within our hearts the important...