Langsung ke konten utama

🍊🌾🍒 (Nagasawa Nanako blog 24th September 2018)

こんばんは。 // Good evening


今日は、名古屋での全国握手会を // I'm sorry for being absent
休んでしまい申し訳ありませんでした。// in the national handshake held in Nagoya today.

わざわざ遠征してくれた方、 // To those who come all the way,
並んでてくれた方、本当にごめんなさい。 // those who lined up, i'm really sorry.

今はとても元気なので、// Now i am already fine,
明日は今日の分も楽しもうと思います(^-^) // So tomorrow i think i'll have fun for today as well.

明日、皆さんに // I'm looking forward to meet you
会えるのを楽しみにしてます!!! // tomorrow!!!



        ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー


昨日、メンバーの  // Yesterday, a member,
米谷奈々未 の卒業が発表されました。 // Yonetani Nanami announced her graduation.


ヨネとはたくさん思い出があります。 // There are many memories with Yone


ヨネ、織田、私の3人グループ、 // The group formed by me, Yone, Oda
「ななちゃんず」での活動は  // "Nanachanzu"
お仕事だと忘れるくらい楽しかったです。 // is so fun that i forgot it's a job.


ななちゃんずで渋谷TSUTAYAに行ったり、 // Going to Shibuya TSUTAYA with Nanachanzu,
KEYABINGOでゆいちゃんずと戦ったり、 // Fighting against Yuichanzu in KEYABINGO
3人で雑誌の撮影させて頂いたり。 // The three of us are given a magazine photoshoot.


ヨネとはお仕事以外でも、 // Aside from work,
遊びに付き合ってくれたり、 // I went out with Yone,
夜中の電話にも出てくれたり、 // We have midnight phone calls,
普通のお友達のような関係です。 // We are just like a normal friend.


ヨネとはこれからも  // I think that from now on
お友達として遊んだりすると思うし、 // i will still continue to hang out with Yone as a friend,
色んな相談もすると思うし、 // I think that i will still ask for her advice,
今までと何も変わらない関係性でいれる // I think that our relationship won't change from how it
と思うので、 // until now,
これからのヨネを応援したいと思います。 // I would like to support Yone from now on.


ななちゃんずで最後に何かできたらいいね // "It'd be great if we can do something together as Nanachanzu in the end"
ってヨネとダニと話してるので、//  that's what i talk with Yone and Dani,
どういう形になるか分からないけど  // I don't know what form it will be,
3人での姿を見てもらえたら嬉しいです。 // But i will be happy if you can see the three of us.


7枚目シングルの活動もまだあるので、 // There are still 7th single activities,
一緒にお仕事できる残りの期間を  // I think that i will cherish
大切に過ごしていこうと思います。 // the rest of time where we can work together.


風に吹かれても の1番サビ入る前の // The choreography in Kaze ni Fukaretemo, before the 1st chorus,
ななちゃんずの 7のポーズの振り付けが // I love the part of
大好きだったなあ〜。// Nanachanzu's "7" pose


みんながそこで、// It'd be great if everyone
ななちゃんず のことを // can remember Nanachanzu
思い出してくれたらいいな〜。// from there~



長沢菜々香🍊🌾🍒  // Nagasawa Nanako

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Representative Speeches from Each Generation for Inoue Rina 251217

4TH GENERATION Konomi: Inoue-san, please allow me to speak as the representative of 4th gen! First of all, congratulations on your graduation! And thank you for your hard work in the past ~ 7 years. It's only been 8 months since 4th gen has joined the group, which is just a short time in Inoue-san's idol career, but we are very happy to have been able to work with you.  This Summer, we were able to join tour for the first time, and even though I am bad at initiating conversation, we were able to take two-shot for the first time together. When I told you, "I feel lonely”, you replied "I'm still here" with your usual smile. Even now, I still remember that smile of yours. While there is a side of myself who wished that time could last forever, if I were to say what I truly feel, I do feel very lonely... but so that 4ki can one day become a support for Sakurazaka, the group that Inoue-san has so carefully brought up... we will keep within our hearts the important...