Langsung ke konten utama

Keyakizaka46 ๐Ÿค 4th year (Habu Mizuho 6th April 2020)

็š†ใ•ใ‚“ๆœฌๆ—ฅ、4ๆœˆ6ๆ—ฅใจใ„ใ†ใ“ใจใง // Everyone, today is 6th April,
ๆฌ…ๅ‚46ใƒ‡ใƒ“ใƒฅใƒผ4ๅ‘จๅนด่จ˜ๅฟตๆ—ฅใ‚’่ฟŽใˆใพใ—ใŸ // Today is the 4th anniversary of Keyakizaka46's debut
ใ„ใคใ‚‚ๅฟœๆดใ—ใฆใใ ใ•ใ‚Šๆœฌๅฝ“ใซใ‚ใ‚ŠใŒใจใ†ใ”ใ–ใ„ใพใ™// Thank you so much for always supporting us





1st single
『ใ‚ตใ‚คใƒฌใƒณใƒˆใƒžใ‚ธใƒงใƒชใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒผ』ใ‹ใ‚‰4ๅนด // It has been 4 years since our first single, "Silent Majority"


ใ‚ใฃใจใ„ใ†้–“ใ ใฃใŸใฃใฆใ„ใ†ใฎใฏๅ‹ฟ่ซ–ใชใ‚“ใงใ™ใŒ、// It's obvious that it passed by so quickly,
ๆ”ฏใˆใฆใใ ใ•ใ‚‹็š†ๆง˜ใŒใ„ใŸใ‹ใ‚‰ใ“ใ、ใ“ใ†ใ—ใฆ4ๅ‘จๅนด็›ฎใ‚‚่ฟŽใˆใ‚‰ใ‚ŒใŸใ‚“ใ ใชใจๆ”นใ‚ใฆๆ„Ÿใ˜ใพใ—ใŸ。// But I was reminded that we were able to celebrate our 4th anniversary because of the people who have supported us.



ๅคšๅˆ†、4ๅนดๅ‰ใฎ่‡ชๅˆ†ใซๅŒใ˜่ณชๅ•ใ‚’ใ—ใฆใ„ใฆใ‚‚ // Perhaps, if I ask myself from 4 years ago the same question,
็™บไฟกใ™ใ‚‹็ญ”ใˆใฏ、ไปŠใฎ่‡ชๅˆ†ใจ้•ใ†ใจๆ€ใฃใฆใพใ™。// I think she will give a different answer than my present self.
ใใฎใใ‚‰ใ„่€ƒใˆใฃใฆ // When I think about it,
ๆ‚”ใ—ใ„ๆ€ใ„ใ‚’ใ—ใŸใ‚Š、ๆฅฝใ—ใ„ๆ€ใ„ใ‚’ใ—ใŸใ‚Š // you get frustrated, you feel happy,
่‰ฒใ€…ใชๆ„Ÿๆƒ…ใ‚’ๅพ—ใฆๅค‰ใ‚ใ‚‹ใ‚“ใงใ™ใ‚ˆใญ。ใ ใ‹ใ‚‰ใ“ใ、ไฝ•ไบ‹ใ‚‚ๅคฑๆ•—ใ‚’ๆใ‚Œใšใซ้€ƒใ’ใชใ„ใ“ใจใฃใฆ่‡ชๅˆ†ใ‚’ๆˆ้•ทใ•ใ›ใ‚‹้Ž็จ‹ใงใจใฃใฆใ‚‚ๅคงๅˆ‡ใชใ“ใจใ ใชใฃใฆๆ€ใ„ใพใ™。// you get various emotions and change with it. That's why I think it's very important to never run away from anything without fear of failure in the process of developing yourself.

5ๅ‘จๅนด็›ฎใฏ、ใ‚‚ใฃใจๆฌ…ๅ‚46ใซ่ฒข็Œฎใ—ใฆใ„ใใŸใ„ // In the 5th year, I'd like to contribute more to Keyakizaka46.

Image




้ŽๅŽปใŒใ‚ใ‚‹ใ‹ใ‚‰、ไปŠใŒใ‚ใฃใฆ // I think that because of the past, we have the present,
ไปŠใŒใ‚ใ‚‹ใ‹ใ‚‰、ใ“ใ‚Œใ‹ใ‚‰ใฎๆฌ…ๅ‚46ใŒใ‚ใ‚‹ใจๆ€ใ†ใฎใง // and because of the present, there is a future Keyakizaka46
ไปŠ、ใงใใ‚‹ใ“ใจใฏ้™ใ‚‰ใ‚Œใฆใ—ใพใฃใฆใ„ใพใ™ใŒ // There is not much that we can do right now,
ใพใŸ็š†ใ•ใ‚“ใจๅ…ƒๆฐ—ใชๅงฟใงใŠไผšใ„ใงใใ‚‹ใ‚ˆใ†ใซ // but so that we can meet you again in good health,
ใ“ใฎๆ™‚้–“ใ ใ‹ใ‚‰ใ“ใใงใใ‚‹ใ“ใจใฏไฝ•ใ‹ใช?ใฃใฆใ„ใ†ใฎใ‚’ // I'd like to think of what we can do during this time
่€ƒใˆใฆใ“ใ‚Œใ‹ใ‚‰ใซ็น‹ใ’ใฆใ„ใ‘ใŸใ‚‰ใชใจๆ€ใฃใฆใ„ใพใ™ // and connect it to the future.



ใ“ใ‚Œใ‹ใ‚‰ใ‚‚ๆฌ…ๅ‚46ใ‚’、ๅฟœๆดใ‚ˆใ‚ใ—ใใŠ้ก˜ใ„ใ—ใพใ™。// Please continue to support Keyakizaka46 from now on



ใฟใ‚“ใชใงใ“ใฎ็Šถๆณใ‚’ไน—ใ‚Š่ถŠใˆใพใ—ใ‚‡ใ† // Let's overcome this situation together
ๆœฌๅฝ“ใซใ„ใคใ‚‚ๅฏ‚ใ—ใ„ๆ€ใ„ใ‚’ใ•ใ›ใฆใ—ใพใฃใฆใ”ใ‚ใ‚“ใชใ•ใ„。// I'm sorry for always making you feel lonely.
ไบ›็ดฐใชใ“ใจใงใ‚‚ใ„ใ„ใฎใง、ไฝ•ใ‹็›ธ่ซ‡ใŒใ‚ใ‚Œใฐ // If you seek advice, even if it's something trivial,
็งใง่‰ฏใ‘ใ‚Œใฐใชใ‚“ใงใ‚‚่žใใฎใง // I'd be happy to listen to it
ใƒกใƒƒใ‚ปใƒผใ‚ธใงใ‚‚้€ใฃใฆๆฅใฆใใ ใ•ใ„ใญ // Please feel free to send it using (mobame) message

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Representative Speeches from Each Generation for Inoue Rina 251217

4TH GENERATION Konomi: Inoue-san, please allow me to speak as the representative of 4th gen! First of all, congratulations on your graduation! And thank you for your hard work in the past ~ 7 years. It's only been 8 months since 4th gen has joined the group, which is just a short time in Inoue-san's idol career, but we are very happy to have been able to work with you.  This Summer, we were able to join tour for the first time, and even though I am bad at initiating conversation, we were able to take two-shot for the first time together. When I told you, "I feel lonely”, you replied "I'm still here" with your usual smile. Even now, I still remember that smile of yours. While there is a side of myself who wished that time could last forever, if I were to say what I truly feel, I do feel very lonely... but so that 4ki can one day become a support for Sakurazaka, the group that Inoue-san has so carefully brought up... we will keep within our hearts the important...