Langsung ke konten utama

While watching idols, I thought about (2021.08.23)

 While watching idols



I though about how they truly exist in the same word as I do


Such as how 23rd August for me

is also the same 23rd August for them





Or how we may or may not meet somewhere in this world







Just in what world these people are in??







Something so glittery and dreamy

popped into my head and disappeared,







And then what I think about is,




"This is a rural area! Kagoshima!"


and I just kept looking at my feet








For me who has been spending my days like that




Ozono Momoko-san who jumped into the glittering word

from a similar place as me,





Gave me dreams and courage


As I watch the graduation ceremony on DAY2

of Nogizaka46-san's Summer National Tour in Fukuoka,


I wanted to tell her that




It's something I received one-sidedly on my own...


But thank you very much

for giving a sense of reality to my feelings at that time✴︎
















The new group picture has been released 🥀🤍



Each person are looking forward,


the group is looking forward
























I like to see the pictures that are full of sense

in Habu-san's blog,


So I look forward to seeing her filling her Instagram with it ✴︎







And then, Hono-chan's 1st photobook "Ippo-me"

that was released on 17th August (Tue) 」🧸


Congrats~~!!!!


As we talk together, and seeing her hard work and changes up close,


I really admire her stoicness!




I think that each page is filled with the fruits of her efforts!
















I am very happy to being told that you have applied for 3rd single "Nagaredama" meguri!



I hope that it could be a fun time

for you as well ✴︎






"Nagaredama"


Will be aired for the first time in Nippon Cultural Broadcasting's Rekomen!-san!!



Exciting





Ozono Rei

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Representative Speeches from Each Generation for Inoue Rina 251217

4TH GENERATION Konomi: Inoue-san, please allow me to speak as the representative of 4th gen! First of all, congratulations on your graduation! And thank you for your hard work in the past ~ 7 years. It's only been 8 months since 4th gen has joined the group, which is just a short time in Inoue-san's idol career, but we are very happy to have been able to work with you.  This Summer, we were able to join tour for the first time, and even though I am bad at initiating conversation, we were able to take two-shot for the first time together. When I told you, "I feel lonely”, you replied "I'm still here" with your usual smile. Even now, I still remember that smile of yours. While there is a side of myself who wished that time could last forever, if I were to say what I truly feel, I do feel very lonely... but so that 4ki can one day become a support for Sakurazaka, the group that Inoue-san has so carefully brought up... we will keep within our hearts the important...