Langsung ke konten utama

#39 Thank you very much "Purebato!!" 🎨 (2022.01.15)

Thank you very much for opening this blog! 

 

 

I'm 22 years old Endo Hikari from Kanagawa!

 


 

゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.:゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。:

 

 

Thank you very much to those of you who watched "Purebato!! Winter's 3 Hours Special"!

 

Ever since I was told about it, I practiced little by little every day, and even practiced in my yard using a spray I had purchased 💦

 

 

The time I spent working on this project makes every day so exciting, that I was so absorbed in it I even forgot to go to sleep🎨

 

I am grateful that on the day of the production, so many staff watched over me for a really long time. Thank you very much.

 

 

And I received so many things from the people at the marketplace, their warmth touched me and cheered me up so much!

On the other day, I made kushiyaki out of Koshigaya green onions that I received and ate it!

It was delicious~ 😋

 

Thank you very much!

 

 


 

 

Gaaya-chan

(T/N: Koshigaya's mascot)

 

 

This time I appeared not only on location shoot, but also on studio.

The other casts were very warm and friendly, it made me feel very comfortable and I was able to talk about my work.☺️

 

I already feel greatly honored just from having my name called by Hamada-san ✨

 

 

 

I am very happy to be able to be told "You got talent" while being among those who have appeared in Purebato!! many times before! ✨

The next time I'm invited, I will be aiming for number one! I'd like to polish my skills for that day 💪

 

 

The work is put on display in Koshigaya Ichiba!

It is right now being affected by the spread of COVID, but I'd be happy if you many people could come and take pictures with it when things have calmed down 📸

 

https://www.koshigaya-ichiba.jp/news/

 

 

Try to take pictures in front of the gate like this, okay? 📸

 

 

I hope that you could discover another new side of me from this

 

 

゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.:゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。:

 

 

Thank you very much for reading my blog today ☺︎

 

I'd be happy if you could read my next blog as well!

 

Well then!

 

 

Hikari 💜🦋

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Fans JKT: Abal-abal, Mesum, Zombie atau apa?

Tidak lama ini , waktu saya sedang berjalan - jalan di Facebook , secara mengejutkan saya melihat sebuah post yang sangat mengejutkan . Fotonya adalah salah satu post screenshot Mayuyu yang sangat sugestif , dan komentar - komentar yang ada 90% sungguh menjijikkan , mesum , dan ' tidak berpendidikan '. Yang lebih tragis adalah fakta bahwa admin yang bertanggung jawab malah meminta 100 like terlebih dahulu sebelum menghapusnya , dan waktu saya lihat , sudah ada 450 lebih like yang ada dan si Admin , yang nampaknya mengincar Aktivitas Page yang baik , mengingkari janjinya ! ( Meski tidak lama setelah saya memposting komen saya , si Admin menghapusnya DENGAN BERAT HATI ) Kejadian diatas hanyalah salah satu dari beberapa pengalaman saya menghadapi para fans yang oleh kebanyakan orang disebut 'Zombie' atau 'Vvota', untuk mengejek, tentu saja. Apa saja yang mereka lakukan? Mulai dari sedikit-...