Langsung ke konten utama

A lot of things that happen intermittently 🌸

 Good evening☺︎


 

 

 

 

I'm Sakurazaka46's Onuma Akiho

from Shizuoka 🐟🌻

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Last week, I was able to participate in Sokosaku's valentine confession fantasy!

 

 

 

 

When I was thinking about the script,

I have a longing for an orthodox romantic one, but I feel shy to act it myself...

 

 

so I went for a story that is slightly funny πŸ™‰

 

 

 

 

 

I'd be glad if you could laugh at it too☺︎

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Seki-kun🀍

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seki-kun is so cool

and he was great on top of a suspension bridge too!

 

 

 

 

 

Even though it was an unusual situation

Yumi-chan gave it her all,

screaming "I love you!" loudly

that's truly kind and I fell for Yumi-chan as well!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you

for coming to the suspension bridge together with me*・

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

School uniform sure felt nostalgic~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I also took a lot of pictures with the cute heroines

 

 

 


Hono-chan and Yumio-kun's is a storm of romantic ♡

I want to see the drama adaptation!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Run-chan and Rinao-kun's romance was also lovely

I'd love to see a movie out of this one!!!

 

 

 

 

 

And twin-tailed sailor uniform-wearing Kirazou from next week

is also something to look forward to ✨

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Soft Rena

 


Next week's Renaa is great too~ 🀎

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then,

 

the release of the 4th single

 

 

"Samidare yo" has been decided!!

 

 

 

It will be released on cherry blossom season, 6th April 🌸

 

 

 

In this season of new beginnings,

I hope that we could be Sakurazaka who could encourage the Buddies!

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then until 10th February 2PM JST

 

 

The first application round of

online meet & greet is open!

 

 

 

 

For me, my time with you

and my time with the members are both the most important thing right now.

 

 

 

I am already looking forward to being able to chat with you!

Let's have a fun time together πŸ€

 

 

 

 

 

I'd be happy if you could come and see me ☺︎

 

 

https://fortunemusic.jp/sakurazaka46_202204/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Risa-san, Aoi-san

will be graduating with this single

 

 

No matter how many times I have experienced my senior's graduation

it still pains me,

 

 

But because they are the two who is kind and I admire

 

I'd like to give my all to cheer

for the two who will shine even brighter from now on!

 

 

 

 

 

I'd like to put my feelings into Risa-san's and Aoi-san's last single

and do my best.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lastly,

 

I was able to decorate the cover of MARQUEE that is releasing on 22nd February

together with Kira-chan!

 

 

I feel so happy to be able to decorate the cover for the first time!

I joked around and had a serious conversation with Kira-chan, it was very fun!

 

 

 

I'd be happy if you could give it a look~ πŸ€–πŸ€‘

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you very much for reading until the end!!

 

 

 

 

 

I wonder if it will snow today?

 

 

 

 

 

Akipo

 

 

 

 

 

 

You are caught in a 35cm tall swamp

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Fans JKT: Abal-abal, Mesum, Zombie atau apa?

Tidak lama ini , waktu saya sedang berjalan - jalan di Facebook , secara mengejutkan saya melihat sebuah post yang sangat mengejutkan . Fotonya adalah salah satu post screenshot Mayuyu yang sangat sugestif , dan komentar - komentar yang ada 90% sungguh menjijikkan , mesum , dan ' tidak berpendidikan '. Yang lebih tragis adalah fakta bahwa admin yang bertanggung jawab malah meminta 100 like terlebih dahulu sebelum menghapusnya , dan waktu saya lihat , sudah ada 450 lebih like yang ada dan si Admin , yang nampaknya mengincar Aktivitas Page yang baik , mengingkari janjinya ! ( Meski tidak lama setelah saya memposting komen saya , si Admin menghapusnya DENGAN BERAT HATI ) Kejadian diatas hanyalah salah satu dari beberapa pengalaman saya menghadapi para fans yang oleh kebanyakan orang disebut 'Zombie' atau 'Vvota', untuk mengejek, tentu saja. Apa saja yang mereka lakukan? Mulai dari sedikit-...