Langsung ke konten utama

Wondering on my catchphrase 🤔 (2023.04.28)

Today is Friday, isn't it?


Thank you for your hard at your job or school  ☺︎


Please reward yourself by eating delicious food  ♪


Please rest well~


Friday night has always been my favorite time of the week.


The night before holidays makes me excited the most.


Lately, I've been spending my time with no clear sense of the days of the week.


I'm 18 years old Murai Yu,


Sakurazaka46's 3rd generation members from Tokyo


who is in charge of today's blog.


Today's blog is a casual one that is longer than usual


 


I'd be happy if you could give it a read when you have time  🐇➰


First of all,


stories about the tour!


Last week, we had performances in Aichi!


I was happy to see how the venue is filled with Buddies, even though they must be busy with their work and school on weekdays.


Truly, thank you very much!


I could clearly see your faces, the towels and the penlights that you carry from the stage.


There were a moment during the performance where our eyes meet, and it made me happy to see how you break into a smile  ☺︎


 


[Image: image1.jpeg]


 


A happy smile in full bloom~~🌸


And I got flowers

in both Tokyo and Aichi performances!


It makes me very happy to receive flowers with designs that you came up with ♡


Truly thank you very much for all the wonderful flowers す🥲🤍


It's all my treasure.


I will post every flower that I received from you in the blog after the tour ended ( ¨̮ )♡


I went to Aichi for the first time for the performances on this tour.


I was able to eat many delicious food from Aichi~!


Chicken wing, Taiwan ramen, anko butter sandwich, strawberry sandwich, sugar butter crepe, etc...


They were all delicious, it made me happy~~ 🤤


Nagi often said to me,


"Yuu, you really eat meals in such delicious way~~


               It makes me want to feed you"!



 


I always savor my happiness whenever I eat something 😌


I'd love to visit Aichi again even during my private time




I definitely want to eat sugar butter crepe again 🤭♡


 


[Image: image2.jpeg]


Yuu × Airi


 


What name would be great for our duo name? 🤔💭


When I notice, I'm often find myself next to Airi~


But,


the truth is, I had never spoken to her (even at the training camp) until this year and she has always been a distant presence! 🫢 What a shock


And,


I love Airi's singing voice


I remember how shocked when hearing her sing during the training period because of how good it was... 😳


Ah, and,


we promised to go for yakiniku together next time ☺︎


⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱


I received some questions during meet & greet, so today I'd like to tell you a bit about myself~!


◯ About my hair


Many people complimented how smooth my hair is 💇🏻‍♀️  Makes me happy  \( ¨̮ )/


Today, I'd like to introduce the things I use~!


・Shampoo & treatment


   → YOLU(ヨル)


・Hair oil


 → LUCIDO-L(ルシードエル)


・Hair spray


  → Loretta Kira Kira Shuu


・Hair mist


 → JILL STUART


Crystal Bloom Perfumed Hair Mist 


・Hair brush


 →TANGLE TEEZER


Compact Styler Pink Chrome


That's how they are!

Also, when I dry my hair, I use cold wind after a hot one!


I hope this could be of help to everyone, no matter how small  ☺︎


◯ Favourite character


In the letters that I received, there was someone who wrote that I looked like Pokemon Charmander.


As I look at it, the more I found Charmander to be cute, and now it has become my favorite character 🫶🏻


My father gave me a Charmander keychain the other day~  ☺︎


[Image: image3.jpeg]


This is when I did my own makeup 📸


The highlight here is the glitter underneath my eyes 👀


cipicipi Glitter Ilumination Liner 01 Pink Beige


It's my favorite ♪


⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱




Since it become a long one, I'll end it here today!


Thank you very much for reading to this point


Tomorrow is Miu's blog~!


And 3rd TOUR 2023 performance in Fukuoka!


Let's have fun together~ ✊🏻


Well then, see ya~ ᐢ. ̫.ᐢ/

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju