Langsung ke konten utama

The scenery that I see for the first time Murai Yu (2023.07.25)

Everyone, it's been a while




I'm 18 years old Murai Yu


from Tokyo.






How are you doing?


I am very well!



Please stay healthy and don't leat the heat beat you  ☺︎








Today is... Odakura Reina's birthday!!!



Happy birthday~~ 🤍











Reina who laughs at what I do as if it strikes her humor


Reina who is very smart, but also cutely a bit clumsy


Reina who studies during her spare time and always giving it her best


Reina who is working hard at places no one see



Reina who never gives up until the end, who always gives it her best to push beyond her limit, is truly amazing


If it's okay with you, feel free to rely on me anytime~ ☺︎



I love youuu!














The clear blue sky, the white clouds, and the bright sunshine


The fire in the venue seems to blow out the heat




This is the view from the stage the day before yesterday.





I was able to participate in


"OSAKA GIGANTIC MUSIC FESTIVAL 2023"


that was held on 23rd July!



Truly, thank you very much!







I was able to join the performance for


"Jouken Hansha de Naketekuru" "Natsu no Chikamichi".





Performing "Natsu no Chikamichi" in an outdoor Summer festival was a dream of mine, and it finally came true.



I was very happy to hear your loud cheering the moment it started.


My smile started to naturally overflow.



I think I was able to sincerely enjoy the performance. ☺︎



Actually, me and Shizuki tried to change our dance part from usual...


Did you notice it??







In "Jouken Hansha de Naketekuru", I was able to perform in the position of Kobayashi Yui-san, who is absent due to her stage play.



This song is one of my favorite Sakurazaka songs, and I wanted to dance to it someday.


I was very happy to get such an opportunity this time.




It was the first time I was able to perform together with the seniors, and I felt more nervous tha I ever before.



During the actual performance, my head went blank when I did a mistake dancing during my singing part, and then it was all over when I realized it.



I regret how I managed to do it during practice, but didn't during the actual performance.


I might be weak when it comes to actual performance.



When I talked about it, Saito Fuyuka-san said to me,


"It's okay to dance how you want during your singing part, don't worry"


so she encouraged me in a cheerful way. She's truly so kind, and saved my heart.



I remember how truly cool the seniors looked during the performance


I want to be like them from now on.




I think I was able to grow a little through this experience.


I will continue to give my best to grow from now on.












I took a picture with Yuuzu  ☺︎



Before the performance, I ate the catering meal on the same table as Yuuzu, Mio and Riko.



We ate the delicious meal, and was able to perform with a full energy ( ⋅֊⋅ )‎و









I have been listening to rock bands since the festival the day before yesterday


It's a genre I never really listened to before, but I grew to be very interested in it.



Neguse-san


SiM-san


sumika-san


Macaroni Empitsu-san


I listened to them.



If you have a recommended band or song,

please do tell me in letters or some other way~!









⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰





💡 A happy announcement




Sakurazaka46's 3rd generation members will be appearing


in "IDOL RUNWAY COLLECTION Supported by TGC"


that is held at Yoyogi National Stadium's Second Gymnasium


on 7th August!




I am very happy to be able to participate in an event as 3rd gen member for the first time.



I will give it my best so that people will become interested in Sakurazaka, in us 3rd generation.


Please give us your support!








And then,そして、


I am appearing on "Gekkan Basketball September edition"


that is on sale today, 25th July ⛹️‍♀️🏀



When I was in the basketball club in junior high school,

I never dreamed that I would be featured in a basketball magazine a few years later.


I am truly happy


Thank you very much!!


I was interviewed a lot.


By all means, please get your hand on it! ᐢ. ̫.ᐢ /












💡 Questions that I received from letters



Thank you very much for sending me your letters  ☺︎


I always read them carefully one by one in my room


I want to buy a cute box to put all of your letters in in the future



Please allow me to answer your questions again this time 🪄






Q. Are you an indoor person? Or an outdoor person?


A. I was an outdoor person until a while ago, but recently been an indoor person.

I would chill and watch movies, dramas, or YouTube videos~







Q. What is Yuuchan's MBTI?


A. It was ISTJ (Administrator)!

When I saw the characteristics of it, there sure are a lot of things that fit me...!


MBTI is popular among 3rd gen members recently, and we talk about it a lot!







Q. Which one do you like better? A sparkler or fireworks?


A. I really like them both, if I have to say one, then fireworks...!







Q.  Yu-chan, do you like Disney?


What is your favorite Disney character?


A.  I love Disney! I always sleep with "Duffy and friend"s stuffed dolls.


It makes me happy to see you write on your letter how they suit me  ☺︎







Q.  What kind of skincare Yu-chan usually use?


A. I use Anua's lotions, creams, and serums!












Stretcchh









I'm ending it here today


Thank you very much for reading until the end!




Tomorrow's blog is Miu's


At the festival the day before yesterday, we took a picture together using Miu's polaroid camera. I was so happy about it ☺︎




Well then, see ya~~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju