Langsung ke konten utama

2439_sheets________Yamashita Shizuki (2023.07.27)

Hello






I'm 18 years old Yamashita Shizuki

from Kyoto












It's been a while



How are you spending your days?

I am starting to feel summer fatigue-ish condition...


Yamashita always makes it a point to eat some kind of fruit even if he is suffering from summer fatigue~














We, Sakurazaka46's 3rd generation members,

will be appearing on "IDOL RUNWAY COLLECTION Supported by TGC"

in Yoyogi National Stadium's 2nd Gymnasium



Please look forward to it~



Is there anyone coming even though it's so sudden...

On the contrary, we'd make us happier to be meet you despite the short notice  ☺︎










Thank you very much

"OSAKA GIGANTIC MUSIC FESTIVAL 2023"

on 23rd July~

It made me happy to see towels with 3rd generation names on it even though there was no announcement of 3rd generation's participation





On this day, I was given the chance to perform Sakurazuki on Kobayashi-san's position, who is absent due to her stage play

I watched the video all over again to practice

I was so nervous during the performance, I don't remember it~


Several other 3rd generation members also subbed for Kobayashi-san's position, and there were a lot of things that I felt when watching their backs during the rehearsal...

"She's so cool" "She's so good", I thought about it many times, and there are many things that I learn every day






I could hear everyone's voice clearly during Natsu no Chikamichi ( ¨̮ )


By the way,

Did you notice that the 3rd generation members each had their hair arranged on that day...?




I gave it a light curl~











Together with "The super cute Airi!"

↑ I love this.










I don't know if there is anyone who continued to read this far despite being confused with "what does 2439 sheets mean....?", but that's the number of pictures in my phone album


I don't know if that number is big or small...

ふと目について一体皆さんどれくらいなんだろうって気になっちゃって教えて欲しいな~って




Someone who has perfectly the same number as me










It must be fate ♡















And so around here I bring today's blog to an end





Ah, let me add several more announcements~

・I started Tamagochi

・Into knitting again

・Didn't get to eat any horse sashimi last month

・I read your letters









Tomorrow is Rika

The first picture is the flower dress I got from her, the one I talked about in my blog before~








Bye by~e



























I'm sure you had thought that there should be one more picture~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju