Langsung ke konten utama

Even though it's still July, every day I already look forward to when Christmas will come... It's not that there's something special about it, I just like the city's atmosphere at Christmas when everyone seemingly enjoys the time with a smile. Well, it won't be happening until another five months. It's Yamashita Shizuki (2023.05.07)

Hello


I'm 18 years old Yamashita Shizuki
from Kyoto







Thank you very much for the meet & greet on 2nd July. There were times when I met those I haven't met for a long while and felt nostalgic about it, and there were also many times when I met new people. I had a lot of fun

In my early blog, I said that I'll take the lead when there is someone who is not good at speaking...


But it didn't go really well
I think there were also a lot of times when I wasn't really able to help carry the conversation... Thank you very much ( ¨̮ )







And starting from this single, 3rd generation members are allowed to arrange their hair. I immediately tried to style my hair to a half-twin as requested...
But I got so nervous that I asked Airi to arrange her hair the same way~



It's a half-twintail that I did with the thought of "This is something that I will only do now..." so please enjoy it...












And then...


On Rika's blog, there was written a thing about "Kinokoshii"
But the correct answer was "Kinokoshii"...
Please allow me to explain where it comes from
Please look at seasonings label that has mushroom (shiitake) in it

Kinoko(Shii
take)

The cut is just perfect there...
When I looked at this, I thought, "what is kinokoshii"...
but when I looked it closely it was just kinoko (shiitake)
With this context, on that lesson day, I said, "Isn't "Kinokoshii" cute?"
Well, that's how it was




┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈




All the flower bouquets from the tour... Thank you very, very much
Every one of them makes me so happy that I cherish them by saving them on my phone album









It'll be difficult to read the text if I put them all in one picture (Yamasahita made the mistake of choosing a pink background which makes the text difficult to read), so please enlarge the pictures and find yours...


Thank you very much for both the flowers addressed to me and to 3rd generation members
I would like to return the favor through my activities, without forgetting the gratitude I have received ( ¨̮ )






┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈



And then...
I received a large number of fan letters, which I haven't been able to get to and read a lot of them
I feel sorry for reading your letters that were sent in past periods, such as during the tour... Thank you very much for always sending many letters. I enjoyed reading these ones as well

There are always a lot of people who write questions for the blog on their letters, so please let me answer many of them on this blog  🐻


Well then...



・Sakurazaka Channel has been opened. What kind of thing does Shizuki-chan want to do as an individual and together with the 3rd generation members?


There are a lot of things that I'd like to do~
Personally, I'd like to try making a video about crane game, or eating a large amount of my beloved Ichiran ramen す( ¨̮ )
As for with 3rd generation members, I'd like to play a ball game competition or athletic meet



・ If you were to collect photocards of a 3rd generation member, who will it be?

This is difficult...
I think I'll collect everyone's close-up and full-body~
Full-body because I like the costumes, and close-up because you could see the face well



・Did you do calligraphy on a large sheet of paper, just like you did in Omotenashikai, from the start?


I never did that before...
So I really struggled with the size of the paper and the brush, which was new for me. But, I was the kind of person who had a hard time preparing, so I didn't practice too many times and struggled with my balance every time ( ´o`。



・Do you drink coffee?

I do~
I can even drink a black one



・What are you into lately?

Sudoku (Makes you forget about time)




・Is there anything you pay special attention to when dancing?


I do core training so the axis of my body doesn't sway. Sakurazaka46's dance has a lot of turns, so I looked up on the internet how to keep my axis steady and trained on my own




・What are Shizuki-chan's favorite characters? (Including Sanrio characters)


Sumikko Gurashi's Tokage
Winnie-the-Pooh's Piglet
Cinnamoroll
Marumofubiyori's Moppu-kun


・What is your favorite cake?

Hmm~ Chocolate cake and Strawberry tart
Shine Muscat's tart


・What is the meaning behind Shizuki-chan's name?

"May she become someone who can gently wrap her surroundings with eyes that are big like the moon"...
the name Shizuki carried that meaning.


・When you to an all-you-can-eat, are you the type that orders the drink bar or not?

I think I'll match with the others



・What is your favorite female hair style?

Anything will be good as long as it suits me



・Do you like the rainy season?

Nope


・What made you laugh recently?

Chatting with the 3rd generation members in dressing room



・What kind of thing you'd like to do in your blog?

Hm~ Everyone started adding their own twist to their blog, right... I can't write well, so I try to hook you into reading from seeing the title... I guess

Maybe that's why people think I'm unexpectedly smart...
I wonder?


・What hairstyle would you like to do for concerts?

Sheep horn-styled hair


・What are you recently into?

I never get bored of going for ramen!



・What Sakurazaka46 songs would you like to perform with 3rd generation members?

Microscope
Guuzen no Kotae


・What unit song would you like to try to perform?

Seifuku no Ningyo
Jamaica Beer
I hope I can perform them one day





Thank you very much for your many questions
I will be answering the questions I received again in the future ☺︎




And so around here

I bring today's blog to an end


Thank you very much for reading until the end





Tomorrow is Rika~
Please look forward to it



















Bye bye ( ¨̮ )

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju