Langsung ke konten utama

🍜😋😮‍💨👍 (2023.10.08)

 I used to think that "Summer means concerts!!", but this year it has completely changed



"We have a lot of things planned for this summer"



Now that I'm feeling the end of summer, I think I finally understand the meaning of these words I heard at the beginning of the year



It has been such a fulfilling summer...


I was also able to meet a lot of Buddies, I am very thankful for those days





Sorry for the late blog, but I will try to write about what I have not yet written about in order with pictures ^_^



First of all, the Shiga location filming from Sokosaku!!









It was my first location filming with 3rd gen members~ 👶🏻 So cute









Energetic girls 👩🏻





It was my long-awaited first visit to Shiga, and I could feel how Lake Biwa was so much bigger and grander than I imagined, the people of Shiga's kindness and warmth, and most of all how much Yui-chan is loved by the people in her hometown as well 🤍









Thanks to Yui-chan, I was able to go to Shiga! Thank you~ 👧🏻





.





On 21st August, 1st generation celebrated our 8th anniversary 🎉
















Thank you very much for celebrating it!!



8th anniversary sounds like a very long time, but it feels like it hasn't been that long...


No, I guess it'll be long when I try to remember everything...?




Oh, right

In an audition show that recently started [T/N Produce 101 Japan The Girls], there girls who performed "Fukyouwaon"


I was sincerely happy that, among all the many songs out there in the world, they chose our song to perform!



It's an important song, so even if it's not something passed through generations, I hope that it remains in someone's heart and memory





.





On 26th August, I had a pair line with Rei-chan for national meguri 🧀









Thank you very much, thank you to Rei-chan's fans as well!









My eye makeup that was done by the makeup artist was so beautiful that day that I had to take a picture of it 🤳💟





.





We also appeared in "Love it! Rock 2023" 🐰🎸

Thank you very much!!









Renaa's grayu lok was so cute... I wanna see it again...





.





On 3rd September, we had our final national meguri for 6th single~



I had a pair line with Habu-chan 🫶


Even though we were together the whole time during break time, we didn't take any pictures 🥲🥲




Truly, thank you very much for the meguri in the 6th single period as well!!











.





"Sakurazaka46 Avatar Party @ SokoSaku Metaverse" event was also held!


Truly, thank you very much to everyone who came 🙏🌟



I did the Sakurazaka version of the "Dance & Fitness using Keyakizaka song" that I used to send in my mobame during COVID pandemic in 2020~ 🕺 How nostalgic lol



It brought out the sweat, isn't it?



Thank you for moving with me~











.





🐇 Day off 🐇











.





Information on 7th Single is also gradually being released!



It's too late to say this, but Sakurazaka46's 7th Single "Shonin Yokkyu" will be released on 18th October!



We are releasing three singles this year... Amazing



Truly, thank you very much!!



While I wasn't able to participate in the title song, I'd like to keep in mind how I am still a part of Sakurazaka46


And I will sincerely cherish all the fans who continue to support me ☺️


I want to communicate a lot with the members so that we can be a group where everyone is comfortable to be in...!









🫶🫶🫶





.





It has become a long one, so thank you very much for reading!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju