Langsung ke konten utama

Mini marathon Murai Yu (2023.10.15)

Hello




It's Sakurazaka46's 3rd generation member, Murai Yu!















Last night, I appeared on "All-Star Thanksgiving: Autumn 2023"s



Akasaka 5-chome mini marathon.










It's been a night already, but I'm still feeling the afterglow of it...



It's somewhat feel unreal...












As I was running,



"Yu-chan!"


"You can do it!"



I heard many such voices, which made me truly truly happy.


I was able to run as hard as I could until the end.









To everyone who came to cheer for me in location,


and,


to those of you who watched on TV and cheered on me,


truly, thank you very much!!







I would be happy if I could give even a little courage and energy to everyone who saw me running.











Nogizaka46's Sato Kaede-san



I was so nervous being on my own,


but having a fellow Sakamichi member, Sato Kaede-san, by my side made me feel at ease and reassured.




I was happy to be able to chat with her.



I will continue to work hard with the hope

that one day we could work together again!













And that way


#yublog for today~


Thank you very much for reading!




The week starts tomorrow.




Let us both do our best at work, school, and others together~



Don't push yourself, just take it easy at a slow speed 🐇




Bye bye

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Fans JKT: Abal-abal, Mesum, Zombie atau apa?

Tidak lama ini , waktu saya sedang berjalan - jalan di Facebook , secara mengejutkan saya melihat sebuah post yang sangat mengejutkan . Fotonya adalah salah satu post screenshot Mayuyu yang sangat sugestif , dan komentar - komentar yang ada 90% sungguh menjijikkan , mesum , dan ' tidak berpendidikan '. Yang lebih tragis adalah fakta bahwa admin yang bertanggung jawab malah meminta 100 like terlebih dahulu sebelum menghapusnya , dan waktu saya lihat , sudah ada 450 lebih like yang ada dan si Admin , yang nampaknya mengincar Aktivitas Page yang baik , mengingkari janjinya ! ( Meski tidak lama setelah saya memposting komen saya , si Admin menghapusnya DENGAN BERAT HATI ) Kejadian diatas hanyalah salah satu dari beberapa pengalaman saya menghadapi para fans yang oleh kebanyakan orang disebut 'Zombie' atau 'Vvota', untuk mengejek, tentu saja. Apa saja yang mereka lakukan? Mulai dari sedikit-...