Langsung ke konten utama

Milk bread Odakura Reina (2023.10.04)

Thank you very much on this Wednesday

It's October now






I once had my cram school teacher

tell me over the phone,

""Results aren't the only thing that determine the value of your life"



I, who was feeling down about failing the placement test,

resisted a little by thinking

"I don't get what they say"


But looking back, I think it was a life lesson filled with much love in my teacher's own way




I'm 19 years old Odakura Reina

from Tokyo.




Sometimes it's pretty important to remember things vividly, isn't it?




Even now, I am still being influenced

by the words I was told to me when I was a child


I strongly want to cherish the words I receive.









I ended up talking about something serious because of the influence of a movie titled "Don't Call It Mystery"...






Wanna some bread?






I will be appearing in


TBS TV "Todai-Ou"-san

on 18th October, starting from 19:00~ JST.



Precisely two weeks from now!






It's a show that I have been watching and admire, so I'm reaaallly happy...! I was so nervous lol


I'll write more about it before the airing


I'd be happy if you could watch over me.

Please give it a look~!







And


the application for meet & greet is from 


10/4 14:00 ~ 10/514:00 JST.


It starts from today~!

I'll be waiting for your application!



Thank you very much to those of you

who already applied หŠแต•ห‹


I reallyyy look forward to chatting with you!



Lately, I've been going out and looking at clothing stores, restlessly wondering what should I wear.


I'll try to cosplay and wear a cute autumn outfit! I wonder what will be great ♪

Please look forward to it - ̗̀ ๐ŸŽƒ ̖́-








Recent things



I wonder if there is any special skill

that is typical of a Tokyonite,


and I came up with


"being able to walk around Shibuya freely without a map".


You see, I have no sense of direction

Even on audition day, I got lost when I went out of the waiting room and had to stop a staff member for help.


That's why this special skill is so strange!




My favorite spot in Shibya is Inokashira platform


They got [Shibuya Tokyu] Foodshow,


Every time I got the opportunity to ride the Inokashira line,

I wished that I could commute to school using this line


Maybe because there are so many schools nearby

I really like the atmosphere



Please tell me what are your favorite spots







I received many letters.

Thank you very much, I will read all of them with care.


And thank you very much for telling me more about yourself.



Every time I read your letters,่ชญใ‚€ใŸใณ、


I could feel how

you are living your lives facing your mind and surroundings while fighting loneliness and setbacks

and how the time you have spent worrying has become a guideline for your life.


Living while facing your own self

is not something that easy to do, isn't it?



I am very, very happy to have been able to be a part of your life, even for just a little.


The words in your letter always give me courage. Thank you.






Q&A Corner


Q. Favorite movie?


A. I like movies about sharks


You see, I like big, cool-looking creatures... I'm a simple girl... I often watch movies about dinosaurs or big crocodiles......



Q. What color of clothes do you buy often?


A. Mostly dark pink, white, and yellow



Q. What to do to improve my luck


A. Be kind to other living things


Q. Is there anything that you keep in mind when studying for regular tests or entrance exams?


A. I would mutter and memorize until my voice become hoarse,

I remember doing something like that!



Q. Songs that you have been listening to recently?


A. Ikanai de / Sohta-san

No Logic / Jimmythumb P-san


I am relistening to songs that I used to listen.



Q. What is your favorite time of the day?


A. When the morning sky becomes faintly bright

I also like the time when I can't sleep and feel like I've been left behind in the night.



Q. Your recommended book to read in Autumn and Winter?


A. "Autumn" by Akutagawa Ryuunosuke

Inherit the Stars by James P Hogan


I've been reading sci-fi stories lately.






I appeared in

GirlsAward 2023 AUTUMN/WINTER.


We, 3rd generation members, were able to perform Seijaku no Boryoku.


It was our second time performing that song in front of everyone. I was so nervous that I couldn't sit still, and 3rd gen practiced dancing together until the very last minute.



Thank you very much to everyone who has watched!







Matonyo


We ate our meal together on this day


I keep putting my weight onto Mio

and her shoulders are in a position where it is easy for me to rest my head on them


Her hair has gotten shorter recently

Her hair has been long until now and I have been suppressing the desire to mess it up...


But I think I can do it now!







I'll wrap things up here.


I hope to be the brightest star in your heart ๐Ÿ’ซ

This was Odakura Reina!

#reinablog



The shoebill pouch I purchased recently is so cute, that it felt like I was going to be late when I spent the time looking at it.



What a sinful shoebill.....




Tomorrow is Nagi





Let's meet again!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju