Langsung ke konten utama

LEGO-kun (2024.07.22)

Good evening, everyone 🌸

 

 

I'm Matono Mio

 

 

 

 

[Image: image0.jpeg]


[Image: image1.jpeg]


[Image: image2.jpeg]


[Image: image3.jpeg]



 

OSAKA GIGANTIC MUSIC FESTIVAL 2024

 

 

Thank you very much!!!!

 

 

I was already excited from the get-gooo

 

 

 

[Image: image4.jpeg]


[Image: image5.jpeg]



 

Thank you very much to everyone who came and to all of you who hyped it up despite the heat!!

 

It was so much fun!!!!

 

 

 

[Image: image6.jpeg]


[Image: image7.jpeg]



 

I love this costume!!!!

 

 

Can I just plaster it as wallpaper all over my place???

 

 

 

[Image: image8.jpeg]


[Image: image9.jpeg]



 

Ah?????

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Image: image10.jpeg]


[Image: image11.jpeg]



 

Miu-tan looks sooooo good with this costume

Awesomeeeee

 

 

 

I realllly love festivals

 

It has become a shining page of Summer 2024

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then, LEGO-kun

 

[Image: image12.jpeg]


[Image: image13.jpeg]



 

I love LEGO

 

 

 

 

[Image: image16.jpeg]


[Image: image17.jpeg]



 

Back when we didn't have a lot of parts


 

 

My youth γƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

 

 

[Image: image18.jpeg]


[Image: image19.jpeg]


[Image: image20.jpeg]


[Image: image21.jpeg]



Whether it is illustrations

 

or games like Minecraft

 

I like that kind of steady work

 

 

 

 

 

I hope I can still find new things I could get excited about γƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌ

 

 

 

Thank you very much for reading!

 

 

See ya

Komentar