Langsung ke konten utama

Hiragana Keyakizaka46 Perfect Directory (Nikkei May 2018)

Okay so first of all, aside from this, they are also asked: ‘The most enjoyable, or the one that left most impression in your activities so far’ and ‘Personal goals and dreams’ but I’m going to focus on 2nd question (below)

The one in (brackets) is the 3rd question, Personal goals and dreams

Q2 Kanji Keyaki member that you admire, like?

Mao: I admire Sugai Yuuka. She’s cute and pretty, she do her best with all she got, you can also see her good personality. You can feel that she’s a beautiful woman with good qualities. I also want to be someone like Sugai-san (Since she's graduating from university, she wants to become a wonderful woman who is calm both from outside and inside)

Sarina: Habu Mizuho-san. Since the beginning, my oshimen in Keyaki no Kiseki has always been Habu-san. And then there’s Koike Minami who’s always kind, who went to eat together with me, she’s so cute she’s an angel. (Wants to see aurora, it's her dream since a long time ago)

Manafi: Ozeki Rika-san. Of course because that she’s cute, but she’s also always kindly reached out, and when I feel down she would casually give me encouraging words. She’s truly a kind senpai. (Wants to be able to contribute to Hiragana Keyaki46 in various ways, to become a necessary presence in the group)

Kyoko: I think the senpai who I get to get along a lot is Oda Nana. We haven’t talked a lot, but I feel like when we are together anything that we do becomes fun. (Wants a solo song, also want to try playing as Koizumi-san in her favorite drama ‘Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san’ lol)

Memi: Hirate Yurina-san. We are on the same age and friends with each other, her performance and expressive power is so great I respect her. When Yurina cut her hair, I said “Ikemen!” and she kabedon-ed me -- I fell in love. I love her. (Wants to release a PB, hopefully by the age of 20)

Ayaka: Kobayashi Yui-san. Because we got paired in Osaka for 5th single national handshake, we become able to talk a lot with each other. (Wants to become a model and walk in the runway)

Kumi: I always like Watanabe Risa, but recently the two of us get to get meal and play together, it makes me really happy. It’s strange how the person you admire are right next to you. (Wants to contribute to the group so that the group grows bigger so when people hear about Hiragana Keyaki people can say ‘Oh it’s those girls’)

Kage: Imaizumi Yui-san. She’s very cute, charming, and good at singing, the part of her that without neglect gives out her effort more than anyone else is cool, I respect her. (Wants to learn more about acting, and got chosen to act in a drama again, and get people to say ‘You get better’)

Mei: Watanabe Rika-san. She’s so cute like a doll, I admire her. When we are paired in the same lane for national handshake, it’s fun to do “Revolution” together from fans request.

Mirei: I love Kanji-san, but because I’m shy I can’t really reach out to them. But at the other day, I went to eat together with Yonetani Nanami-san, it was very fun. (Wants to act again)

Katoshi: Nagasawa Nanako-san. I like her as a fan, but now I love her because she’s a senpai I can rely on. Asking for her advice, and playing with her, cleansed my heart.

Konoka: Watanabe Risa-san. When I see the her helping out with cleaning in Keyaki tte Kakenai’s hidden camera episode, I thought that she’s a beautiful person in the inside and I like her from there (Wants to sing a song for a unit that uses guitar like Yuichanzu)

Suzuka: Harada Aoi. We are often told that we looked similar to each other, when I first talk to her she’s very friendly, and now she’s the senpai who I talked the most with. She’s slim and cute, she always sat on my lap, it makes me happy.

Miku: Ozeki Rika-san, Kobayashi Yui-san. It was a love at the first sight for Ozeki-san, I love her her soft and comfortable atmosphere and her cuteness. As for Kobayashi-san, I admire her fashion sense, I’d love to talk with her. (Wants to become a model)

Manamo: Moriya Akane-san. I respected how she hate losing, how she’s a hard worker, and hwo she could know a lot of things about beauty. She kindly told me “Do your best to balance your studies” (Wants a job related to books because she likes reading and writing)

Nibu: Koike Minami-san. We talked the first time during 5th single national handshake. She’s very adorably cute, I’m healed. I was so happy to get a supporting message from her for Budokan performance. (“In the future, I would like to be a person who can gives dream and hope to someone”)

Hina: Imaizumi Yui-san. I love her performance and her singing, and drawn by her smile more than anything, I’ve been captivated by her since debut.

Miho: Nagahama Neru-san. At the time of recording for Keyaki tte Kakenai?, she reached out to me who was nervous and worried. When the camera’s not looking, she says ‘That was great’, it makes me very happy. (Wanted to act more after Re:Mind, and after that perhaps appearing in a movie)

Hiyori: Imaizumi Yui-san. She’s very kind, we talk by exchanging mails. I admire Imaizumi-san when she sings. (Wants to become a model)

Nao: Nagahama Neru-san. Her smile is wonderful, I think no one else can gives a glittering smile like Nagahama-san. (“To be an idol loved by anyone, regardless of their gender. Like Nogizaka46’s Shiraishi Mai, who are supported by male and female alike, I think that kind of idol is wonderful, so I want to become like that”)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju