Langsung ke konten utama

BLT Koike Minami x Habu Mizuho Secret Talk


> When she was told that Manaka said in her 10.000 character interview that she “Stares at Habu about 5 times a day”
Habu: "Eeeeh~!! I’m happy… I never expected something like that from Manaka. Ah! But there’s something like that before! It was when we are positioned close in the formation, Manaka told me, “Habu-chan, you have a good profile”. Well now that i think about it, my eyes meet with Manaka a lot of times (laughs). I see~ From now on i will react with, “Ah~ Mona-chan is looking at me!”"

I "Have the two of you went out together?"

Koike "Just recently we went out together"

Habu "We took purikura together"

Koike "Habu-chan’s “boyfriend aura” is unreal (laughs). In Keyabingo2 Mizunosuke-kun was really handsome, don’t you think? His kimono was cool!"

Habu "No, that’s not true… (blushed)"

Koike "My father is actually Habu-chan oshi"

Habu "Eh~?! Really?!"

Koike "But he’s scared of talking to you. He said “When i go to her handshake one day, i will wear shoes with tall soles so i can match her height”"

Habu "Please don’t do that. Tell your father that he can come as it is"

Koike "Also, Habu-chan tied her hair together in Fukyouwaon MV. I love that hairstyle!!"

Habu "Really? Does it look good? It makes me want to do it again (laughs)"

Koike "But because it was tied to the back, when she took a nap in the bus she cannot lean back (or it will fall apart). It’s impressive that she can still fall asleep.."

Habu "Ah yeah! Such thing will happen if i leaned back (laughs)!"

Koike "It looks like straining your neck"

I "As expected, you really paid attention to her!"

Koike "Because i love her… I’m always watching her"

Habu "Ah, i was confessed to (laughs)"

I "It seems like you are in a good terms with each other (laughs). While we at it, maybe we can talk about other members, what do you think?"

Koike "Let’s see… I talked about Habu-chan’s ability to waking up (B.L.T August edition), but Yone was her opposite, she just won’t wake up! We oftenly sat next to each other in the bus while moving, she always leaned to my shoulder when sleeping. She would lift her face and turn over, then she would turn around and put it back on my shoulder… She would repeat it several times. Then, when she wakes up i would tell her, “Yone, today it’s amazing too” then she would answer “Eh, i don’t remember anything at all” (laughs). Also in Keyakake, i acted as the straight man to Oda. Because all members are present in the show, i am always troubled whether “Can i cut her in here?”"

Habu "I understand. Thinking that, “If i break in here, the good flow will be broken”!"

Koike "But usually i cut Oda in, she would laugh “Hahahaha” like that. I want to show more of our weird relationship."

I "Koike-san is strict about Oda-san’s kansai dialect (laughs)"

Koike "Whenever Oda talks to me she always use kansai dialect, which is honestly unnecessary. But at Oda’s birthday i forgives her kansai dialect for the whole day (laughs)"

I "So only for one day, huh? Also, your distance with Hiragana Keyaki members are shrinking, is there is anyone you can talk to frankly there?"

Koike "I doesn’t use honorifics when talking with Kyoko"

Habu "I like Kyoko-chan. She’s super fun"

Koike "Right? I like her too. She’s airheaded. Kind of similar to Naako-chan"

Habu "I understand! She’s very serious, it becomes interesting! Kyoko is the one who made the most impression to me during Showroom audition. Did you watch it?"

Koike "Yes i did. The first time Kyoko streamed in Showroom was a day before Silent Majority. I watch it while we are on the way"

Habu "For me i think her biggest hit is Kyonko Nurse in individual handshake. With her low voice she would say “Then i’m injecting you now~” (laughs)"

Koike "She’s really interesting"

I "Thank you for the good episodes. Please let me hear your resolution for summer live"

Koike "I think that there will be many rock fans in Summer Sonic and Rock In Japan, those people will probably see Keyaki for the first time. So that we can left impression to those people, not just strong dance and performance, we have to show our expression too."

Habu "Keyaki have intense dance, i am worried about my stamina when performing it outdoor in summer, but i want to perform something that will beat the heat. Just like Miichan, i want to reach out to people who are going to see Keyaki for the first time. This is a chance like no ever, so i want to work hard. Personally, i am excited for it!"

Koike "Me too! I love live performances!"

Habu "Yeah, me too!"

Koike "It’s hard to change uniform so quickly though (laughs)"

Habu "I understand~ In one man live in christmas, it was hard to change clothes from FIVE CARDS uniform to christmas one."

Koike "That was really chaotic."

Habu "While running i took of Five Card’s uniform. I wore the Santa uniform from below, but it’s hard with the shoes on so i had to took it off. Then, i was also wearing an ear monitor, it was chaotic."

Koike "There was also the time when Rika’s Santa uniform zipper won’t close"

Habu "And we have to appear on stage like nothing happened. Eh, didn’t something happened to you too, Miichan?"

Koike "There is, i fall down from the stage wing. There was a little gap, i am down below and i cannot get out. Then, Suzumoto pulled me out."

Habu "I see! As expected from Mon-chan!"

Koike "Staff quickly shouted “Someone help! Koike falls down!” at that time"

Habu "Mon-chan so cool! She’s also cool when performing!"

Koike "I really like her dancing"

Habu "I think this was in national handshake. In Eccentric, there is a part where we throw one of our shoes. When we are going to perform, my shoe and Suzumon’s are swapped. Mon got one that is very loose and i got one that is very small. I thought that it’s going to be very hard to dance on it, but Mon-chan still dances without mind and i think that was amazing. Also, Miichan’s dance is very sharp, i really like it"

Koike "Eh, my dancing is not sharp at all… I am very unsatisfied with it."

Habu "If you see the video taken by staff during a lesson, you can tell that Miichan is good at dancing. Well, i looked at her because i like her (laughs)"

I "Another sweet talk (laughs). Koike-san, what do you think?"

Koike "I’m happy (laughs). But seriously talking, i observe Oda’s dance a lot. She is good at moving the upper part of her body during Fukyouwaon’s A melody. She doesn’t really move much at the beginning, Oda also said that “I’m not good at dancing”, but she gradually grew. Ever since she becomes 4th front member, she always fight with herself while facing the mirror. When i see it, i thought of how amazing Oda is."

Habu "Ozeki too have become good at dancing."

Koike "She got better, but i think Naako is the most impressive"

Habu "Pe-chan too. She can amazingly dance at emergency."

Koike "During the (one man live) solo dance track lesson, she was struggling but she nailed it during the actual performance. “Uwaaa~” i was impressed. She was practicing in front of the mirror in the toilet, but she doesn’t give up until the very last time. I think that Pe-chan is amazing."

Habu "Everyone in Keyaki is really amazing. Truly inspiring"

Koike "Right? Let’s not lose to them."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju