Langsung ke konten utama

‪‪☺︎‬ (2023.12.09)

Good evening



Thank you for your hard work today.












I went to watch today.



-



From here on, please allow me to talk about my feelings toward Sari-chan

while looking back.



Before I realize, Sari-chan and I have become really close friends

ever since she joined the group.



At the time, we both put a bit of a barrier

to our surroundings,

such as how we both

has no idea when to strike up a conversation with others.


As I watched her from a distance, I somewhat sensed a familiarity,

and wondering if we both were the same kind of person,

I thought, "Let's go to her side",

and perhaps that's why I started going to her side.


I don't remember it very clearly,

but before I realized we has become truly good friends.



Every time we met, we would stand and talk for a long time even though we could just take a seat,

During handshake events, we would sit next to each other,

Wear matching costumes for Halloween,

and even wearing matching outfits.



There was a time when we shared a lane too, didn't we?



The fans gave us a nickname,

"Usushio Potechi"

and there were also many people

who supported us both.




When we go out,


It feels as if that we have gone beyond


mere friends who are working hard

in the same industry, in the same place.



I feel that we are more than just "friends"

I remember how much I sincerely had fun and enjoyed

the time I spent going out with Sari-chan.



When it's night and already pitch black,

even though it's time for both of us to go home already

we would sit down and talk about each other,

talk about the future.



When we couldn't really go out during COVID,

we would do video calls and talk about trivial things,

play games that we could play while on video calls,

and sometimes we would find ourselves speaking for more than four hours already.



Since a long time ago, I have always

had a hard time building relationships

where I could talk about my worries freely



But for me, Sari-chan

is one of the people with whom I managed to build that kind of relationship.



I wonder if, without realizing it,

the warmth that is unique to Sari-chan

has broken through the invisible barrier inside me.



Thank you.



Even though our group is different,

she always treated me the same way,

and whenever we meet during a music show we would always see each other and talk.



When I announced my hiatus.

she was the first to give me a call.



And she sent me a long text

with sincere, reassuring words.



I am sure that all of you are aware of it already,

but Sari-chan is someone who prioritizes

other before herself

She is truly kind, warm, and embracing.



She is truly like a Holy Mother.



That's why

there is also a worry

that she might have absorbed a lot of things

and it piles up without her realizing it.



From now on, I would like to pay her back

including for all the things that she has given to me,

and I hope to be someone that Sari-chan could feel at ease with

even for just a little.



Let's continue to be on each other's side from now on.

Let's go to many, many different places.



Truly, thank you very much.

Let's continue to be friends from now on.












When we happened to meet at the office.











A person who makes me smile from the bottom of my heart.

I love you.


Mii.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju