Langsung ke konten utama

❄️* (2023.12.25)

Good evening


It's Kobayashi Yui











Happy Merry Christmas 🎄



The whole city is sparkling

And I could feel Christmas season

from the clothes and expressions of the people I passed by~






And on such a wonderful day,


The 7th single "Shoninyokkyu" special edition

with Kobayashi Yui special sleeve7

has been released~!




Have you gotten your copy yet?



I'd be happy if you could take it

as a Christmas present from me 🎅🏻





And my solo song, "Kimi ga Sayonara Ietatte..."

that is newly included in the special edition

is available to stream since today at 00:00 JST!


I'd be happy if you could give it lots of listen



https://sakurazaka46.lnk.to/yuikobayashiA1





And the special lottery that is limited to the special edition

have started accepting applications from today at 10:00 JST!



A 5th session is added in the real miiguri

that have already been scheduled to be held in Kyoto and Makuhari,

and I have been given the time to speak with all of you directly


I'd be happy if you could come and meet me ☺




There are also lotteries where you can win

signed sleeves or special solo poster,

so please do apply for them~



https://sakurazaka46.com/s/s46/page/7th_single_serial_sony_music_shop?ima=0000







There is less than one and a half month until my graduation,

but I hope that I could have a fun time with all of you until the end 😌









---------------








It's a bit late, but we appeared in


"2023 Asia Artist Awards IN THE PHILIPPINES"!




And Sakurazaka46

was able to receive two awards, 

"Popularity Award" and "Best Musician Award"


The popularity award is, in particular, an award decided by fan voting,

We were very surprised as we ourselves did not expect to receive this award


This award is definitely a precious gift that has been given by Buddies



Truly, thank you very much!





On the day of the event, we were also able to watch the performance of many artists from the side of the stage


The prowess as entertainer to entertain everyone present,

The dignified way in which they conducted themselves,

The dance with perfect detail,

I was overwhelmed with the thought that this is what the world-class is


It was a very precious experience for me

to be able to perform on the same stage with such wonderful people,

which I have never had before and will never have again



It was truly so much fun!









---------------








We have been given the chance to perform in so many music shows at the end of the year!





"FNS Kayousai 2023 (Night 2)"


We performed Shoninyokku,

and we were able to perform "Beautiful" together with Yuuz-san!


There's something that feels nostalgic from being able to dance with my whole body,

I was very happy to be able to express my feelings of being saved from listening to this song.



It was also my last appearance in FNS Kayousai

it's a music show I have a lot of memories with, that I was able to appear in 2015 before my debut,

I am filled with much gratitude towards it 🕊️







"CDTDV Live! Live! Christmas 4,5 hours SP"


We were able to perform "Start over!" after a long while!

As we are the second performer in the 4,5 hours long SP program,

we all performed to the best of our ability

to make it exciting from the start!


We will also be appearing on

"CDTV Live! Live! New Year's Eve Special! 2023→2024"

that airs from 31st January at 11:45PM~ JST, so please do give it a look~






"MUSIC STATION Super Live 2023"


We were able to perform Shoninyokkyu with our new costume 🎄

I was also happy to have been able to take

picture with Santa Tamori-san as usual every year 🎅🏻



And it was my last appearance in MSte

I have been able to appear on the show so many times ever since my first appearance in 2016,

and every time they boosted the charm of our songs with elaborate production, which always made me look forward to performing on MSte every time


While I feel sad that I won't be able to receive any more MSte tissues, it's truly been so much fun


Thank you for all your support 🕶️🎤








---------------








There's only little left to 2023, huh?



The date and time is still being worked on,

but I'd like to do SHOWROOM stream one more time within the year~



I'll invite someone to stream with me next time~








see you again ⊿⊿

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju