Langsung ke konten utama

I want to become strong (2023.11.30)

 Thank you for opening my blog!







I'm Sakurazaka46's Onuma Akiho

from Shizuoka 🐟🌻

















"3rd YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE"


that was held in ZOZO Marine Stadium





Thank you very much to everyone

who came to the venue,

who watched through streaming,

for celebrating with us ✨









Sakurazaka46 turned three years old!!






Three years ago, I never imagined

to be able to celebrate the occasion with the Buddies

in such a big place,

in our first stadium concert






Three years ago, our 1st single "Nobody's fault"

was released




Nobody's fault


Naze Koi wo Shite Konakattan darou?


Buddies


Blue Moon Kiss


Plastic regret


Hanshin Hangi


Saishuu no Chikatetsu ni Notte





We started Sakurazaka with these seven songs








Back then, we still didn't know

what Sakurazaka-ness is supposed to be,

wondering what colors will appear

from this pure white state


I was more worried than I am excited of it





But now, three years later



All the members can proudly say, "This is what Sakurazaka is like",


I am sure that when Buddies are asked about

what Sakurazaka's uniqueness is, something would immediately come to mind as well





Three years ago, we didn't have a lot of songs,

and though there were only a limited number of songs that we could perform,




Now that three years have passed,

we were able to perform two days with almost different songs,

and even then still have songs that we can't perform


The number of songs that we cherish have increased





And that truly makes me so happy,





To all the Buddies who supported Sakurazaka from the time when we didn't know what the future held, and who were always on our side,



and to all of the Buddies who met us on the way up the hill and came to like and decided to support us, too,



I am truly grateful to all of you





Sakurazaka is what it is today

thanks to all of you


And we were able to celebrate our 

"3rd YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE" in such a wonderful way!




Truly, thank you as always!!





Especially this past year,

I was able to see a lot of scenery that

I couldn't have imagined with the Buddies!!







And when I feel excited when I think,

that we'll surely see even more different sceneries

with the Buddies in our 4th year




In order to do that, I'd like to improve myself

and become someone indispensable

for the group




I'd like to work even harder

that I ever before in our 4th year

so please give me your support!!








And then,


7th Single  BACKS LIVE!! has been announced!!




The dates are



🌸 Toyosu PIT


 15th January 2024

 Gate opening 17:30 / Performance start 18.30 JST


16th January 2024

 Gate opening 17:30 / Performance start 18.30 JST





🌸Zepp DiverCity(TOKYO)


 22nd January 2023

 Gate opening 17:30 / Performance start 18.30 JST


23rd January 2023

 Gate opening 17:30 / Performance start 18.30 JST



The ticket lottery for FC [Fan Club] starts today at 23:59 JST!









I think that there are flowers

that can only bloom here,




If there are places in this world shined on by the sun,


then there are definitely some that are in the shade,



Although walking in the shade is never fun,


But I think that there's a lot that could be gained

from fighting with yourself there




To still looking forward

while fighting the dark feelings that come over me


I'd like to perform with all my might

and become stronger



If there is anyone in a similar situation 

or fighting a similar battle,

I want to be a source of courage for them






Because I have experienced

the first and second BACKS LIVE


though I do feel a bit scared

from just hearing the name,



But I really look forward

to do a live show together as this team of 12!!



We will give it our absolute best

so we'd be happy if you could come and see us ☺️























 








Habu-chan's graduation ceremony



She looked soooo beautiful wearing her dress~~~~ ✨








It was an "only one" dress

that no other person but Habu-chan could wear!!






I have been helped many times by Habu-chan



Just the other day


When we met the next day after

BACKS LIVE was announced to us,


She said, "Numa-chan, I'm worried about you~"

as she ran up to hug me


She noticed the change in my heart

that no one else did

She always kindly gave me support


Habu-chan is truly so kind and cool

So cute, so funny, and so pretty

She's such a charming woman

that you can just praise endlessly!




Habu-chan's future is surely

one that is colorful and happy!






I will always cheer for you


I will always, always love you 🤍



















Hikarin, welcome back~~~ 💜




Gyuutomo [Gyu from "hug" onomatope x Bestie] 🤝




I was so very happy

to be able to do shows together again,

and made eye contact with her during the performance ✨


Let's make lots of memories again together~ ☺︎

















ZOZO Marine Stadium was so huge~ ✨
















Itoha-chan, Mio-chan ☺︎☺︎



In the verse of Kakushinteki Croissant,

there's a part of the dance where we sandwiched Itoha-chan between us,

and we would always have fun and full of smiles~ 🥐














Airi-chan~! She's always so adorable, and it makes me really happy whenever she initiate a conversation with me ♡
















And lastly



Yui-san has announced her graduation



During the MV filming for Sukimakaze yo

I somewhat sensed it

and made sure to burn Yui-san's performance

to memory



The presence of my great, admirable senior is so great

that I feel really sad about it,



But I feel very happy

to be able to hold Yui-san's graduation concert for two days




I'd like to learn lots from Yui-san

and make memories with her until the very last moment!




It's a regret that

all the Buddies continue to be sad,

but I hope that we can

get through this together.









There will be a lot of live shows

starting from January 2024

I feel happy that

there will be a lot of days where I could meet you!!








Please continue to give your support of Sakurazaka46 in our 4th year as well!












Thank you very much for reading until the end!










There will be SakuraMeets tonight 🌸🌸🌸🌸






We went to a Maid Cafe

with Mayurika-san [comedian duo]

and learned lots from Maids!!


It was so much fun~~~



The maids were so cute too~~~ 💖



Inori-chan, Kirazou, and even Yui-chan

were all such a unique maids~~~ 😆




Please look forward to seeing who will make the best maid!!



Please use #サクラミーツ (SakuraMeets) lots to tell us your impressions ☺︎

















Akipo 🐟






You've been caught in a 110cm deep swamp

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nobiraji 240129 (Akipo x Pon's last appearance)

kokado: what do you plan to do after your graduation? pon: i really have nothing planned! it's not a "secret", i really have nothing planned! nakaoka: but surely there's a lot you want to do? pon: yes, but i want to take it slow akipo: please do~ nakaoka: perhaps going for an onsen trip, or perhaps even somewhere overseas pon: i'd love to! kokado: the last time you came here was around a year ago, and today will be your final appearance. i am sure that numa-chan must have a lot of thoughts on your own poppo: yeah, i'm really sad! now that there are only a few days left, i could really feel it. i hope to cherish this opportunity very much Q how do you feel now that your graduation is approaching? kokado: you did say at the start that you are starting to feel it. how does it feel like? pon: like, since this is my graduation concert, there's a lot of things for me to do... and there's this... thought that once i've done everything, it will then be tru

So, what's up with all the English tweets recently from SF and Sony? (...But I guess now we know?)

If you come here for an answer, then you'll find none, because honestly, I don't know for sure myself. But, I do have an idea. In the latter half of 2020, after so many years, Keyakizaka46 YouTube finally removed region restrictions on its latest uploads. One of which is the performance video from Darekane. Overseas fans quickly noticed and used the chance to write their thoughts and feelings, posting them in the comment section just like other fans would do. Then, when "Bessatsu Kadokawa Keyakizaka46 and Sakurazaka46 1013/1209", members shockingly made a mention of it in their interviews, like Ten . Perhaps encouraged by the comments the members made, overseas fans showed their support again in the comments section for "Nobody's fault" and other videos. Yamasaki Ten then made another mention of it again in an interview released in early January 2021 ! Since then, comments from overseas fans continued to pour in, and thankfully perhaps even increases wi

ExTaishu Shida Manaka x Oda Nana x Saito Fuyuka "Keyakizaka46 Happenings"

Imaizumi Yui: Likes to collect seals that gets you a plate Manaka: She really likes collecting seals that gets you a plate something like this Oda: That certainly happens (laughs) Manaka: Ozeki also collecting it, she always take the seal from things members bought (laughs). I always give mine to Imaizumu Oda: It’s good that members are divided between those who gives to Imaizumi and to Ozeki. I also gives mine to Imaizumi. The reaction she gives to Shida when she get her seal is cute. Imaizumi would say “Thank you!!” looking very happy Watanabe Risa: Frolic when everyone are together Fuyuka: There is a huge different between Risa on TV and the usual Risa Manaka: She’s awfully frolic when we gathers Fuyuka: She doesn’t show it in Keyakake, right? To Miichan she feels spontaneous but she can also gives gentle response, there’s also time when she gives cold responses to everyone else. Manaka: Lately she’s strict to Oda Nana (laughs).  Ju