Langsung ke konten utama

✨️ (2024.02.02)

Good evening, everyone 🌸

 

 

It's Matono Mio

 

 

 

On 31st January, 1st February

Sakurazaka46's "Kobayashi Yui Graduation Concert" was held

 

Truly, thank you very much to everyone who have come, to everyone who watched through stream!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had to be absent from Day 1

due to COVID infection.

 

I am truly sorry to everyone who have looked forward to my appearance.

 

 

 

I truly regret it.

 

 

 

 

Since I had to rest, a lot of the other members were suddenly asked to do something in my stead

 

and I have caused a lot of inconvenience and worries

 

to the members, staff, and all of you Buddies

 

 

 

I am truly sorry.

 

 

 

 

On Day 2, I have recovered and really wanted to at least be there for Yui-san's ceremony

and was able to participate in just the graduation ceremony.

 

I was truly, truly glad to have been able to see Yui-san's final appearance as a Sakurazaka46 member with my own two eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

[Image: image0.jpeg]



 

And when the curtain of the graduation concert has come down like this,

 

I am filled with emotions that could not be expressed in words

 

 

 

When I see Yui-san's beautiful figure shining on the stage,

 

I once again felt how much I admire and love Yui-san

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I look back to my memories with Yui-san, all I remember how I always seemed to be having fun

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Image: image1.jpeg]



 

 

Yui-san's graduation has made it feel like a large hole has been left open in my heart,

 

 

 

but I also think that it's a new beginning for me.

 

 

 

We will continue to devote ourselves while keeping what she has built and what she has shared with us within our hearts

 

 

 

I hope to become a person admired by someone someday, just like Yui-san

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think that I could be who I am now because of Yui-san.

 

 

 

 

 

No matter how far Yui-san's new path might be,

 

I will always, always cheering for you

 

 

 

 

Truly, thank you for your hard work!

 

 

And truly thank you very much for supporting the group for so long!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope that Yui-san's next stage from now on

 

 

will be filled with happiness as well.

 

 

 

[Image: image2.jpeg]



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Image: image3.jpeg]


[Image: image4.jpeg]


[Image: image5.jpeg]



 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you very much for reading until the end!

 

 

 

 

 

See ya

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kyocera dome bd/dvd fanmeet 260426

translated my friend's report  (not everything) > ten and Karin both had green OP costume, but they decided to change to make it more balanced by swapping miu's pink with ten's > karin stumbled when climbing in start over, but it went well because ten lifted her up. apparently she felt sorry to other girls so a lot of the time she intentionally choose to step on ten-chan instead lol > yu was the one who asked for the bridal carry, so Karin did it > there is almost no mc, and even when there is one they was faint music playing, so it felt like the music kept going which is great > Karin likes arashi no mae, because the choreo is not intense and she can sing while properly think about the song > Karin: i was waiting backstage during nightmare, and i could hear the crazy screams from the girls the whole time > on hikaru kicking the trash can and clicking her tongue in manhole OP ten: "i could hear the squealing really well. it's not often you'...

Spotify ENCORE Podcast: 5th Anniversary Live (Pt 1)

  hikaru: so, anyone still feeling the afterglow of it? airi: me. my hometown friends came to watch, and i received many thoughts about it from them, so I've been enjoying it overture airi: the video is different from usual. and we have to run quite a lot when filming it, it was like a short-distance run of about 5m with all what we got hikaru: and they told us to run while yelling "yahhhh!!!" airi: did you do that? hikaru: yeah lol. i think ten-chan's might be the only one used. as it uses the tunnel imagery in TGUT, there is this feeling of... reaching our destination airi: it sure does. it made me happy hikaru: at the beginning, we stood in a line together. how was it, momomi-chan? momomi: it was very memorable for me how we held hands. this is just my feeling, but on d2 ishimori-san squeezed my hand tight, and it made me so happy TGUT hikaru: we used the mic stand for this song airi: it's probably the same one used in MV...? hikaru: but this time it's ad...

Representative Speeches from Each Generation for Inoue Rina 251217

4TH GENERATION Konomi: Inoue-san, please allow me to speak as the representative of 4th gen! First of all, congratulations on your graduation! And thank you for your hard work in the past ~ 7 years. It's only been 8 months since 4th gen has joined the group, which is just a short time in Inoue-san's idol career, but we are very happy to have been able to work with you.  This Summer, we were able to join tour for the first time, and even though I am bad at initiating conversation, we were able to take two-shot for the first time together. When I told you, "I feel lonely”, you replied "I'm still here" with your usual smile. Even now, I still remember that smile of yours. While there is a side of myself who wished that time could last forever, if I were to say what I truly feel, I do feel very lonely... but so that 4ki can one day become a support for Sakurazaka, the group that Inoue-san has so carefully brought up... we will keep within our hearts the important...